My Introduction

Hello Everyone,
My name is Rohan. I have signed up today.

I received my Kospet Prime today. This is my 1st Smartwatch.

I have been surfing the website since a few days and the forums, topics, watchfaces are amazing. Kudos to all of you.

Regards,
Rohan

7 Likes

A warm welcome, Rohan. :blush:

1 Like

Thanx a tonn @G1NT0N1C

Hi Rohan . Welcome aboard :+1:

2 Likes

@irohunk Welcome to the Forum mate…otherwise known as the Madhouse! :woozy_face: You couldn’t have picked a better place if your after info or advice on any aspect of Smart watches…and you’ll find that the people here are only too happy to help in any way they can. Of course, it’s no good asking me anything, because I know less now than when I first joined :crazy_face:…but they still let me hang around (See I told you they were friendly! :rofl:) Cheers, Doons

3 Likes

Thanx a ton @Dr_Andy_Vishnu @Doonsbury

2 Likes

Welcome Rohani @irohunk , yes people here are really friendly and helpful , you will see that after some time they will become your family members :blush:

4 Likes

Now wait just one cotton picking minute! Do you mean to say that I have to accept some of the crazies on the Forum as “Family members”?!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Look, I’m the first to admit that I (Only sometimes! :laughing:) stray from the well trodden path…but some of these other guys are downright certifiable! :woozy_face: (I’d name them, but 2 of em are mods and I’d probably be banned for life or until I kick off, whichever comes first! :upside_down_face:) I mean you and @noidremained are hovering on the edge…but at this stage I am still willing to accept you guys as …distant cousins…but the other guys? Family?! Good Lord !!..you’ll end up getting all of us committed! :crazy_face: :woozy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons