My impressions of ALLCALL W2 watch

Ok, my watch has just arrived from Aliexpress (I ordered it on the 8th of October), lately the orders from China are coming for little more than 2 weeks to my country Bulgaria, which is a good thing.

First I need to say that I have zero experience with smart watches.

The impressions when I opened the box is that it looks beautiful (even on my hand), solidly build, the interface is very responsive and quick.

I was wondering how it will perform with the screen on raising gesture, unfortunately it is not very precise, it doesn’t react always or needs harsher wrist movements in order to activate it, the thing that bothered me is that when the screen awakens sometimes it’s for a very brief moment, I will look for some settings to keep it longer up… from what i read on this forum this function eats a lot of battery, so maybe i would just use the button in future.

From Wiiwatch 2 app I added some nice watch faces that look really great, will try some new things the next days and will keep you posted guys…

If you have any questions, shoot!!

Tell me… Battery? Signal? Waterproof really, have u tried?! TWRP? Root?

Battery life seems to be normal, you could last a day (with normal use) or two with almost nothing turned on… can’t say i am disappointed with the battery.

I have no plans to insert my sim card unless something happens with my phone and to use it only as a back up, i have XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 5 and it’s not so easy to switch cards, so for the signal can’t say nothing, sorry.

There’s a video on youtube where some guy swam with the watch and it was stuck on boot loop, so i have no plans to swim with it as well as i washed my hands, no problems so far…

No plans to use TWRP and Root yet… I bought the watch to show me the time with some beautiful watch faces and to use the fitness functions and stats, i really hope it will last as long as possible, getting cheaper chinese gadgets like this is risky, but i didn’t want to spend more cash on something that I might not need after a while…

So far I am not disappointed with my purchase, still a lot of things I need to explore!!

I bought my AllCall W2 in 11.11 from aliexpress, it came in 10 days surprisingly. At first while adjust and app installing i need to charge triple a day. Now with my normal use need to charge twice a day.
I tried to root it with kingroot but it could not root. Then i tried to install kingroot pc version and i download from their official website but it is a virus. i am lucky i have deepfreeze. Do not try Kingroot for rooting it adds un deletable adwears to device.
are here anybody roots a smart watch? If so how?