Music Player for Kw88 Pro

Hi Members,

Any suggestions for a nice Music player for KW88 Pro apart from the default built in ? Looking for any app / apk which is designed or  compatible  for round android smart watches with not much hassle  in playing a song or creating a play list and probably with additional features like equalizer etc ?

Thanks in advance

Oct 28, 2018 19:33:16 GMT 1 sathyak said:
Hi Members,

Any suggestions for a nice Music player for KW88 Pro apart from the default built in ? Looking for any app / apk which is designed or  compatible  for round android smart watches with not much hassle  in playing a song or creating a play list and probably with additional features like equalizer etc ?

Thanks in advance

i like the floating one:  play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=samples.jawsware.interactiveoverlay

but also you can try google music player or samsung player…

Thanks for the prompt reply, will check out

Oct 28, 2018 19:48:15 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 28, 2018 19:33:16 GMT 1 sathyak said:
Hi Members,

Thanks in advance

i like the floating one:  play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=samples.jawsware.interactiveoverlay

but also you can try google music player or samsung player…

Hi , i have tried many music players …the micro music player is too simple but does the job…but i am looking for a  more sophisticated full scale player tweaked to the watch round screen… but none so for … one or the other button will be hidden in the bezel and unable to navigate …
So any suggestions ? 

sathyak

you know you can go from round to square display when you are in the app itself, right?

Dec 3, 2018 15:36:23 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:sathyak

you know you can go from round to square display when you are in the app itself, right?[/qeuote]

Hi Sonia, sorry, I am not aware, i know that main menu can be viewed in arc or round shapes but no idea if i can change with an app view to square… Can u please help how to do? So does it mean i can view any app i use in both square and round displays??

sathyak

yes, when you are in an app and you want to change the display from round to square and opposite just long press the power button change to the one you want and after that do cancel and you are back in the app in the mode you want.

Thnx a lot, never actually bothered to touch the round button all these days…

My favorite that works well on the watch and my phone is “Music Folder Player”.