Making Watchfaces into APK

So I want to turn my collection of pngs and xmls into an apk to install. I followed Smashin’s guide as close as I could in android studio but to be quite frank it’s a terrible guide. I’m very new to software development so I was expecting to have a hand holding guide. Can someone please give me a simple, detailed guide. Or even a tldr of the important steps. Once I understand how to and can make faces myself I’m planning on making a detailed guide that would also teach newbs about how the process works.

(Warning NSFW)
Here’s my watchface: mega.nz/#!T0Q2lA4L!sWx8qxfoonBGxehOyMeUE9NwuzhJezF2At_MSgkG_Jk

Update: I managed to get the APK working however none of the drawables show up. The only drawables I can get to show is the background, and the preview.

I loosely swapped back and forth from smashin’s guide and a guide that uses the APK tool

Dec 5, 2016 6:33:00 GMT 1 thevampkid said:
So I want to turn my collection of pngs and xmls into an apk to install. I followed Smashin's guide as close as I could in android studio but to be quite frank it's a terrible guide. I'm very new to software development so I was expecting to have a hand holding guide. Can someone please give me a simple, detailed guide. Or even a tldr of the important steps. Once I understand how to and can make faces myself I'm planning on making a detailed guide that would also teach newbs about how the process works.

(Warning NSFW)
Here’s my watchface: mega.nz/#!T0Q2lA4L!sWx8qxfoonBGxehOyMeUE9NwuzhJezF2At_MSgkG_Jk

Update: I managed to get the APK working however none of the drawables show up. The only drawables I can get to show is the background, and the preview.

I loosely swapped back and forth from smashin’s guide and a guide that uses the APK tool

Hello, where do i find that Smashin’s guide for wathc faces? Thanx in advance.

P

I have no idea what you’re doing… what’s the need of an apk here ?