Low power hardware device. Does not support sending files

Hello. Every time I try to send files over Bluetooth I get this error. Low power hardware device. Does not support sending files. I have the kospet Optimus. Phone is fully charged. Watch is fully charged. Watch is not on low power mode. Phone is not on low power mode. Is there a fix for this? Thank you.

1 Like

If there’s a fix, I don’t know it. :frowning:

I’ve been told to download WiiWatch 2 version from the place suggested when you scan the the code provided on the watch, - NOT the one from google play- to solve this.
It didn’t help at all, I still get this “low power device” nonsense.
I would also like to know if anyone has a solution

cheers

I suffered the same “Low power hardware device. Does not support sending files.” error message using WiiWatch 2 with the Kospet Optimus Pro (which I returned for a Galaxy Watch LTE)

with the Kospet Optimus Pro, I used the included USB Charge/Data cable - and connected to my Win7 computer, and the Kospet is shown as a connected media drive on Windows 7

it shows “kospet optimus pro” on windows 10.
still, the watch seems to be kind of a half baked product, while it looks great on paper, many features just don’t work as they should.

1 Like

Just change to data transfer the usb connection on the watch, like on any phone…

1 Like

The low power error comes from using WiiWatch2 app. It uses the low power C8 chip - and will only use that chip.
You can use the regular BT chip instead.
If you disable /uninstall WiiWatch2 you can use Bluetooth sharing to send and receive files just fine.
You just pair watch and phone (make sure you don’t pair up with the C8 option).

I’ve tested this myself and it is fine.

2 Likes

then how can dials be set and all other tracking features be used which are available in wiiwatch app

Thanks Pablo for the work around. Do you know if this might be fixed in WiiWatch2 at some point?

These options are not available at the moment for the Dual Chip watches, using the WiiWatch2 app.
It is constantly under development to meet the needs of the changing technology - so I know they are working on it.
I hope it will be able to communicate with both the low power C8 Bluetooth chip, and the regular built in Bluetooth chip.