@Louis_Peek - His INVICTA Subaqua for standard launcher

Adapts Louis’ version to the standard launcher while adding a month indicator…

clock_skin_model

CREDITS: @Louis_Peek & www.InvictaStores.com/

5 Likes

Yay! Very nice! Thank you!!:grin:

1 Like

@doubledad Thanks for making the effort to convert Louis’s fine watch face to standard launcher…much appreciated! :+1::+1: Could I ask @Louis_Peek…Louis, how hard would it be to make the date window “Roundish”? When you look on the watch face, the entire layout is round in nature…gears…circle of days & circle of months…I just think that a roundish (I say that because I don’t know if you can mke that window a complete circle) date window would fit in to the overall face design better…but thats not to take anything away from @doubledad efforts…as I said, much appreciated that I can now use this face on my Kospet. Cheers, Doons

I’ll give it a whirl on the standard launcher if you use it, otherwise it’s in @Louis_Peek territory

1 Like

It is square on the real watch, soo… you guys can change it anyway you want. :clown_face:

1 Like

@Doonsbury gets his “date holder”… Dropbox link now is circular!

2 Likes

Thanks for that doubledad! :+1: And thanks to you too Louis for letting us make these minor alterations to your great face…Much appreciate guys! :+1: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Actually, I am flattered!:relaxed:

1 Like

Awesome watch face. The dropbox link doesn’t work. Please share it again.

RK

The original face was created by @Louis_Peek and may still be available here:
drive.google.com

Popeye.zip

Google Drive file.

1 Like

Hi @doubledad,
I have the original one. I wanted this since this is for stock launcher.

RK

Thanx a tonn.

RK

I don’t know why but the DAY INDICATOR is not working in my watch. It is showing as Sunday.

RK

it didn´t work on my watch either

It works in reverse. It started with Sunday but as the day changed, it has now changed to Saturday,

RK

Not sure what’s happening on your watches because I have checked the master on CSM and days of the week show and advance properly…

Even I don’t know what is happening on my watch.
I am facing a couple of issues more like the month indicator is not properly centered and the hands are going beneath the month indicator.
But I am still using it coz its a fantastic and one of the best watch faces. Kudos to the both of you.

RK

Are you using the Universal Launcher? While it should work with standard, you might try the UL

Not yet but I am planning to install it.

RK