LF16 or KW88 or LEM3 or BLITZ Watch Face

Hey ladies and gentlemen,

Maybe this could have been posted under “Custom Roms,” but this is a solution geared towards Watch Faces.

If you are an owner of a LF16 or KW88 or LEM3 or BLITZ you are aware of the annoying inconsistent configuration of their custom watchface implication, and as a result some have been pulling their hair out trying to devise of ways to accomplish this the caliber of ClockSkin.

My solution is to do away with the entire operating system and install a ROM that supports native ClockSkin.

This work is in progress, but if successful we can then do away with this line of watches headaches, and focus our creativity to produce ClockSkin compatible faces.

I’ll keep you updated!

And yes, this is a custom LF16 hardware!

Attachments:

Watchfaces are the least of the problems (which is mostly fixed already).

Dec 27, 2016 22:28:03 GMT 1 starkinc said:
Hey señoras y caballeros,

Tal vez esto podría haber sido publicado en “Custom Roms,” pero esto es una solución orientada a la esfera de los relojes.

Si usted es un propietario de un LF16 o KW88 o LEM3 o BLITZ que son conscientes de la configuración incompatible molesta de su implicación su esfera de encargo, y como resultado, algunos han estado tirando de los pelos tratando de idear maneras de lograr esto el calibre de ClockSkin.

Mi solución es acabar con todo el sistema operativo e instalar una ROM que soporta ClockSkin nativa.

Este trabajo está en curso, pero si tiene éxito, entonces podemos acabar con esta línea de relojes dolores de cabeza, y centrar nuestra creatividad para producir ClockSkin caras compatibles.

¡Te mantendré informado!

Y sí, esto es un hardware personalizado LF16!

Hello, I think this proposal of yours is very interesting … I’m waiting for the Chinese clone of lf16 (this is domino dm368) and I know the community of the problems that you say … I hope that solution is soon.

regards

KW88 stock

PLEASE CONTACT ME pablo11, senior moderator at the roundwatch forum + community - my email is zappa1.pf@gmail.com

Eric DID NOT give any permission for his work to be used and especially not to make money.

Contact me to discuss or you will be banned. Thanks