LEMX Invalid IMEI

I purchased the LEMFO LEMX a couple of months ago, brand new in a sealed package. Everything on the watch works perfect and I love it! I have even rooted and installed magisk, it took me a minute to do so but I was successful.

The only problem I am having is being able to use my SIM card in the watch in order for it to be a standalone Android phone. Through research and tinkering I have found that the IMEI number is invalid, and through other apps I have found that the correct number different from the number on the watch but was told that this number had been blacklisted. As I said the watch was brand new and in a sealed box, never been opened, never been turned on, activated, or placed on a network. How would the IMEI installed on the watch be invalid and how would the correct IMEI be blacklisted??? How do I fix this issue? I’m guessing I would have to rewrite the IMEI as installed on the watch but I have no clue how to do this. Every attempt has been unsuccessful. if I could get this feature on the watch to work then this would be the best watch in the world in my opinion but right now I’m actually thinking about getting a different watch just to be able to use my SIM card which was the original intention of purchasing the watch in the first place.

1 Like