Lemfo Les1 New Firmware?

Nov 18, 2017 16:53:03 GMT 1 cosmicma said:
when you say " you have to use firmware upgrade option " in SP tool what is the difference from using the download only option and un ticking the preloader ?

i have used this download only with the preloader not selected  in the past for firmware upgrades and all has gone well or am i doing something wrong ?

If you ever use the firmware upgrade option you will notice that it performs an extra step by formatting the system, data and cache and the pre-loader - in fact all the partitions you are going to be flashing. But you will not lose your security info partition where IMEI and MAC addresses are stored.

Using download only mode does not format all these partitions and so you can often end up with ghost files from previous installs.

If you use format all + download option you lose all IMEI and absolutely everything. Never use this option!!
if i use the firmware upgrade option i leave the preloader ticked ?
just want to make sure 

Nov 18, 2017 17:31:02 GMT 1 cosmicma said:
pablo11 AvatarNov 18, 2017 17:17:52 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
If you ever use the firmware upgrade option you will notice that it performs an extra step by formatting the system, data and cache and the pre-loader - in fact all the partitions you are going to be flashing. But you will not lose your security info partition where IMEI and MAC addresses are stored.

Using download only mode does not format all these partitions and so you can often end up with ghost files from previous installs.

If you use format all + download option you lose all IMEI and absolutely everything. Never use this option!!

if i use the firmware upgrade option i leave the preloader ticked ?
just want to make sure 

Yes, you can’t use the firmware upgrade option if you do not tick it.
That’s why you need to be 100 % sure you are using the correct firmware. If you have any doubts just ask.
Thanks
Pablo

thanks for taking the time to answer my questions

i have just flashed the watch ( Lemfo les 1 ) with the latest firmware you have posted ( Version Z10-YFZ-V10-20171011 ) with firmware upgrade option and all went well

not sure of any obvious changes or improvements yet but it’s only been a few minutes since the update
i’m hoping Lemfo implement the blu tooth calling feature some time soon which will be a nice addition

After installing the new les1 firmware on my z10 I am having bluetooth connection problems with the m2d applications and whatch droid are continuously disconnected and sometimes the smartwatch is sometimes left vibrating for a long time, what could be the problem?

And the clocskin I do not vabtampoco and I have tried several versions.

Nov 19, 2017 15:01:42 GMT 1 juse said:
After installing the new les1 firmware on my z10 I am having bluetooth connection problems with the m2d applications and whatch droid are continuously disconnected and sometimes the smartwatch is sometimes left vibrating for a long time, what could be the problem?

Have you tried using the WiiWatch application by scanning the QR code on the watch? You have to remember that the watch is not designed to work with a third party application and I must admit that WiiWatch is so much better now that it's not necessary to use other apps.

Did you use the firmware upgrade option in SP Tools? Otherwise you can have left over rubbish and strange behaviour. Battery life will not be too good

in the new version there is no talk on bt?

Nov 20, 2017 13:05:46 GMT 1 sashko said:

it is up to lemfo, it is built into the firmware 

pablo11

No, it's not. If it happens I will let you know.

Some noticeable differences between 13.07.17 version and the new one?

Nov 19, 2017 15:01:42 GMT 1 juse said:

Have you tried using the WiiWatch application by scanning the QR code on the watch? You have to remember that the watch is not designed to work with a third party application and I must admit that WiiWatch is so much better now that it's not necessary to use other apps.

Did you use the firmware upgrade option in SP Tools? Otherwise you can have left over rubbish and strange behaviour. Battery life will not be too good
I have to put firmware upgrade?

Nov 20, 2017 15:42:45 GMT 1 juse said:
pablo11 AvatarNov 20, 2017 4:27:19 GMT 1 pablo11 said:

I have to put firmware upgrade?, and without the preolader.

No, it's not. If it happens I will let you know.
is it real that we will have it?
Nov 20, 2017 13:20:46 GMT 1 pycon said:
Some noticeable differences between 13.07.17 version and the new one?

I have been told that the main difference in this version is that the Bluetooth app - WiiWatch has been updated. This is why I say to use the firmware upgrade option in SP Tools. It works very well now. I can't be sure that Lemfo will release the calls over Bluetooth. But if they do I will release it here. That's it, nothing more to add.

For Android anyway, the QR code on LES1 watch sends you to a link for an older version of WiiWear v0.0.10. It’s v0.0.12 on the Play store.

The new keyboard is nice though

Updated and rooted yesterday evening with Super SU 2.82

Up to now, all’s ok

After the update i have constant bluetooh connection problems with wiiwear, what can i do?

Nov 21, 2017 18:30:44 GMT 1 aleno said:
After the update i have constant bluetooh connection problems with wiiwear, what can i do?

reset the watch

Must admit, i've been having bluetooth issues too but i guessed it was me mucking about with the WiiWatch hack. Everything is back default though and connection to bluetooth drops. I thought it was on my phone side when i turned the screen off but the bluetooth connection dropped when was still using my phone and screen was on.

If I figure it out what’s going on i’ll let you know. Will try a reset again.

Nov 21, 2017 21:48:39 GMT 1 kaptk said:

Must admit, i've been having bluetooth issues too but i guessed it was me mucking about with the WiiWatch hack. Everything is back default though and connection to bluetooth drops. I thought it was on my phone side when i turned the screen off but the bluetooth connection dropped when was still using my phone and screen was on.

If I figure it out what’s going on i’ll let you know. Will try a reset again.

I reseted the watch three times and re install the update two, but the connection problems continue. Can i do a downgrade to return to the previous firmware?