Lemfo lemx sim card fix! no pc required

UPDATE: Here you go guys, this is my youtube channel, I uploaded the video there on how to do it, and I apologize if links aren’t allowed but I wanna help everyone out

hi smartwatch community…as you have read the thread…i FINALLY have a REAL FIX to the sim card issue FOR ALL MEDIATEK WATCHES. Now, I do know that there was a mention on a post about a solution? That solution DOES NOT WORK. After nobody even bothered to show proof of a REAL SOLUTION. I have it working. Im making a youtube video of it with step by step…and this works for ALL SMARTWATCHES THAT RUN MEDIATEK processor. And a thanks would be appreciated because ive been up for 12 hours a day for three weeks trying to find a soulution. ANYHOW…ill post a picture of tmobile sim card working on the lemfo lemx…and im in the usa…specifically California.you need to have your smartwatch rooted…backup with recovery (twrp)…install magisk on the device. and watch the video which will be posted by today 2/14/2019…heres some pictures of it ACTUALLY Working
NOTE:THIS DOES NOT USE SOFTWARE ON THE PC TO WORK…EVERYTHING IS DONE ON UR WATCH…SO PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS DOWN…BECAUSE IM GIVING EVERYONE A REAL SOLUTION THAT NOBODY WANTED TO HELP FIX…THANKS AGAIN

Followed these instructions and it didn’t work for me. Are these instructions only for T-Mobile SIM cards? I am with MetroPCS which is through T-Mobile. I did as instructed in the video, and my LEMX won’t even register that my sim card is in the watch. Watch is rooted, Magisk installed, and still no luck.

How do I root without PC please ? 
Thanks

Mar 23, 2019 9:23:12 GMT 2 denisj said:
How do I root without PC please ?  Thanks

you can't

Can you post your youtube link here? Also can you do a data speedtest since the fix? And lastly the last update I’ve seen is for Mar 06 2019, is that the firmware you have installed on your watch? Thanks.