Lemfo LemT smartwatch

Anyone used this smartwatch? Can this smartwatch make calls with Bluetooth? Or only using the simcard for making calls and answering calls…

It’s using Android 7.1.1. That means, that Bluetooth caling can’t work.

2 Likes

I want to use Lemfo Lem T smartwatch in the similar way like Samsung Gear S3. It means, only as a notification center connected with my phone via Bluetooth. How does this work? If I receive whatsapp notification in my phone, Lemfo smartwatch will announce it? Can I reply?

I have a LEMX and LEMT. I use droid watch on both which pass on notifications. I would imagine Whats app works in the same way as say messages and text messaging. When I get an alert I can reply (as long as I do it from the notification). if it’s not on droid watch anymore then you really have to go to the droid watch app or phone. Most of the time this works well and I mostly use my voice. Personally if I didn’t have battery issues the LEMX would be my go to watch. I’ve had (maybe still have) sound issues on my LEMT and the stories about the back of the watch are troubling to say the least. I’ll keep an eye on my LEMT watch but when they work as expected they work great and I love using them :slight_smile: The OS though still needs a lot of work in my opinion esp on LEMT

LEMFO LEMT - Is there a way to connect USB Pen Drive through OTG or micro SD Card support ?

Take off the four screws of the lem T. Remove the rubber cover covering the speaker port. Your sound will be amazing. Did it to mine and it’s totally worth it. I’m planning on buying some waterproof wire mesh to replace it with like most Android phones have over there speaker ports. But until then it’s worth taking it off. It’s just a rubber film like substance that covers the speaker port entirely. It’s what causes all the bad vibrations and bad sounds

1 Like