LEMFO LEM7 Z28 M6737 Model

Here you will find official firmware releases for the LEM7.

Make sure you know what you are doing with this.
We take no responsibility for what happens if you have problems.

GUIDE

1. Download the zip file, extract sp flash tool and the firmware for the watch. Make sure MTK VCOM drivers are installed.

2. Open sp flash tool and load the scatter file - locate the scatter file in the image folder in the firmware pack.

3. I always use the firmware upgrade option to ensure a clean flash - when you select this ALL partitions will be ticked in the Flash Tool.

4. You can also flash with the download only option in flash tools but if it is a significant upgrade you will have to factory reset the watch after flashing.

5. These watches power on immediately when connected to a charger - unlike any other watch we have had here.
    To get around this you just prepare the included Flash Tool as described above. Make sure the watch is securely mounted on the charging dock and is connected to your PC.
    Then click download and carefully reboot the watch while on the charger dock. On reboot it will flash the firmware.

Alternatively you can do all the above but leave the watch powered off and then set it on the charging dock and it will flash immediately.
    The only thing to be careful of is that the connection must be good as soon as you place it on the charger - if you move it during flash it can be hard to correct a flash failure.

CHANGELOG

V2.4: Many bug-fixes, including the screen wake sensor (tilt sensor) and Bluetooth connectivity.

V2.5: 4G calling enabled (testing) I have not packed the drivers and flash tool in this version - if you need them you can download the first pack and then the update.

DOWNLOADS

V2.5: goo.gl/fetW8f

V2.4: goo.gl/6kCwZP

We can assist you with this but remember that we are not paid employees so we get to it when we can

It’s your choice.

After flashing please perform a full factory reset of the watch by going to settings and then Reset Equipment.

If you are not familiar with flashing watches I strongly recommend that you ask for help or research it thoroughly before attempting it.

This video on our YouTube channel is very useful and shows flashing in Download Only mode

Another from HovaTech

You can use the download only option in flash tools but you must reset the watch afterwards.

This is because there will be many system and other changes - a reset ensures you get a clean start after flashing.

If you are an experienced user you can select the Firmware Upgrade option in Flash Tools.

This will flash the boot loader (pre-loader) so you MUST be certain you know what you are doing!!

This will get rid of old data scraps on the watch and is a generally better option - but still factory reset the watch after flashing.

Remember - the golden rule here is if in doubt ask !!

I will provide the links once I have tested the firmware

I will not share untested firmware for obvious reasons.

My sample watch should arrive this week so please hold tight.

Please don’t ask for ETA’s on this. I will announce when it’s tested.

Thanks

Pablo

This version is for new LEM7 models with letters NHH in the firmware version.

Same flashing process applies.

This is a new screen type - different touch panel drivers for HEHUI.

Regardless of what you might read DO NOT cross flash with the other model - you will have issues - even if you think you won’t.

Version = Z28-LEM7-NHH-V1.0

Here is the download drive.google.com/file/d/1Ozo63u2n5vED0YbiXnA28Dd01urqsBRc/view?usp=sharing

Hi,
I tried so hard to find scatter file but I failled.
My lemfo touch is not working properly, so I want to flash it or update but I dont know how.
please, can you help me?
thank you

Touch not working is normally a hardware issue with the touchpanel.
Firmware will not help here.
If you factory reset and the problem remains - you will need to replace the watch.

You have not flashed your watch have you?

Still got the original firmware on the watch?