Lemfo lem6

Today in AliExpress I saw a smartwatch named lemfo lem6 from official lemfo store. It looks really amazing but I could not find any information about it. It’s not even listed on Lemfo.com . Do anyone know about it?

Oct 31, 2017 8:03:53 GMT 1 tuhalf said:
Today in AliExpress I saw a smartwatch named lemfo lem6 from official lemfo store. It looks really amazing but I could not find any information about it. It's not even listed on Lemfo.com . Do anyone know about it?

www.lemfo.com/pd.jsp?id=140#skeyword=LEM6&_pp=0_35

listed on the official page.

looks interesting, specs are quite at the top of what you can get currently (big batt 550mAh, waterproof or at least some kind of, but i can say the lem5 was washed often, never had a problem)

especially the update to the MTK6580AX is interesting i think… but the price is defenitely too high (almost 200$) lem 5 pro with almost similar specs goes for 125… lemfo does no good here
you get better watches for less money i think…
try and have a look at the h2 it’s around 100$ and everybody reports good battery and good performance. the lem6 should have something special for such a price tag (but in fact it doesn’t)

or have a look at the android-wear device i purchased not that long ago (lg urbane 2) same price, but performance of the device is btter than any full android device you can get currently (always on display and still two days usable/ 4 core qualcomm/ and waterproofed too / supports sim and 4G LTE, also because of that you can run most full android apps without issue)

your choice

Here is a better price : www.banggood.com/LEMFO-LEM6-1_4-Inch-For-IOS-Android-Smart-Watch-Phone1GB16GB-Heart-Rate-Monitor-Bluetooth-Watch-p-1209609.html?utmid=2323

anybody got more inof on the MT6580AX? what updates did they introduce? didn’t foudd anything on the net about it

Oct 31, 2017 10:12:43 GMT 1 mgk said:
Here is a better price : www.banggood.com/LEMFO-LEM6-1_4-Inch-For-IOS-Android-Smart-Watch-Phone1GB16GB-Heart-Rate-Monitor-Bluetooth-Watch-p-1209609.html?utmid=2323

yeah, for this price it's considerable. already wondered on the official it's listed that high

interesting watch for the battery size, unfortunately for me though no camera

the other thing I pick up from the website is the interchangeable straps, (and they specifically want to exclude metal ones), which must mean the antennae are housed in the watch body, my experience with this on an Ourtime X01S, for the GPS at least, is that its no problem so long as you keep your body insulated from the watch, can’t be sure from the piccy’s about the rear cover but it needs to be non-conducting, and I would even take this to the point of ensuring any sweat from sports activities etc cannot come into contact with metal screws

Oct 31, 2017 11:40:59 GMT 1 tedted said:

so there are downsides to have the connectors inside the watch, i do'nt undersand why it is that matter to ppl to have changeable straps, i'm with the S1 and i workout alot and still as new. about camera, this is the ONLY thing about watches that in my opinion that is'nt needed especially without flash they are just useless.

The straps are changeable and hopefully we will get samples soon and show you more about it.
Don’t get your hopes up about it being waterproof though.
Having antennas internal obviously has a downside - weaker signal due to restrictions.

tedted here is a picture of the Lemfo lem6 back cover from the BangGood listing. It appears they have made an effort to keep it as non-conducting as possible.

Oct 31, 2017 12:50:57 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 31, 2017 11:40:59 GMT 1 tedted said:

so there are downsides to have the connectors inside the watch, i do’nt undersand why it is that matter to ppl to have changeable straps, i’m with the S1 and i workout alot and still as new. about camera, this is the ONLY thing about watches that in my opinion that is’nt needed especially without flash they are just useless.

i think too camera is just a fun thing on the watch. maybe interesting for biker, i can imagine you can than make some good use of it.

changeable straps in my eyes are also overrated. the straps on the lem5 aren’t the highest quality, but they still look good. if you really want to change, you might do this only once (if it’s for style) and than you can still spend a little more effort in those things (in the end every strap is replaceable with a little work)

btw i’m working for a strap manufacturer (changed last year from solar construction). if somebody here has some problem, you can always ask me for some help.
our factory is located in thailand, but we can send around the globe.

we normally take only orders 50 pcs. up, so it might be interesting to organize some collective orders (i don’t know if this anhow interesting, if there is the problem with antennas inside, while we would have to order those too. prices, would be high, while we would also need to produce special tools for such things)

but maybe if somebody need help with replacing or repair, i can give you some advice

That’s why I need a watch with an exchangeable strap: on my D5 the strap slowly dissolves. You can not stick it again (at least I have not found any glue that can do that.) If the band gets totally loose, I can throw away my watch, thats more than bad.

I ordered two for the gearbest, it’s coming off the price of the current ones.

www.gearbest.com/smart-watch-phone/pp_972849.html

Nov 1, 2017 19:53:21 GMT 1 mgk said:
That's why I need a watch with an exchangeable strap: on my D5 the strap slowly dissolves. You can not stick it again (at least I have not found any glue that can do that.) If the band gets totally loose, I can throw away my watch, thats more than bad.

i don't see it 100% in the picture. is only the leather loose?  i can give you some glue specs. can you try to get a clearer shot of this?

i ordered today the garmin 5x (saphire edition) and a forerunner 735xt for my wife.

lets see how those two behave. will let you know (even its not android).
got a good deal on those, would not have ordered, but they were just too cheap to say no

Nov 2, 2017 12:38:11 GMT 1 seb84 said:
Nov 1, 2017 19:53:21 GMT 1 mgk said:
That's why I need a watch with an exchangeable strap: on my D5 the strap slowly dissolves. You can not stick it again (at least I have not found any glue that can do that.) If the band gets totally loose, I can throw away my watch, thats more than bad.

i don't see it 100% in the picture. is only the leather loose?  i can give you some glue specs. can you try to get a clearer shot of this?

Ok. May be this one is better :

Nov 3, 2017 11:01:27 GMT 1 mgk said:
Nov 2, 2017 12:38:11 GMT 1 seb84 said:

ok. i'll send you the specs per pm. give me some time to find the paper.
Nov 3, 2017 18:22:04 GMT 1 seb84 said:
Nov 3, 2017 11:01:27 GMT 1 mgk said:

ok. i'll send you the specs per pm. give me some time to find the paper.

That would be great. Thanks.

looks really nice… i was always weak for lemfo… they make really nice things

Nov 7, 2017 6:19:33 GMT 1 seb84 said:
looks really nice.... i was always weak for lemfo... they make really nice things

That is true. The review is good and actually looks like some commercials. But with no cam and no wcdma 1900Mhz, I'm out. The slot for the sim is great. The pins for charging might get corroded or weak with the sweat ..