Lemfo LEM5 W618 firmware not work, need different firmware.

Hi all,
I brick my lemfo watch, after that i install firmware w618_wgl.lemfo_ddr3.common.80.emmc.w.s.170306.flashand, and things get wors, now i need  W618 firmware, can some one send me a link so i can try other firmware

?

Thank you and good day! 

Oct 16, 2017 6:07:09 GMT 1 rbop359 said:
Hi all, I brick my lemfo watch, after that i install firmware w618_wgl.lemfo_ddr3.common.80.emmc.w.s.170306.flashand, and things get wors, now i need  W618 firmware, can some one send me a link so i can try other firmware

?

Thank you and good day! 

you need to be sure what is your model. you are asking for w618 and the one you flashed is w618.

Oct 16, 2017 7:35:00 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Hi all,
I brick my lemfo watch, after that i install firmware w618_wgl.lemfo_ddr3.common.80.emmc.w.s.170306.flashand, and things get wors, now i need  W618 firmware, can some one send me a link so i can try other firmware

?

Thank you and good day! 

you need to be sure what is your model. you are asking for w618 and the one you flashed is w618.

Yes i see you post about that, and model is 618 mb v1.0, i need working firmware.
Flashing with SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1628_Win.

Problem is the link for finow x5+ is deleted.

Oct 16, 2017 16:17:14 GMT 1 rbop359 said:
Problem is the link for finow x5+ is deleted.

checking that...the lem5 is'nt a link that we've putted  user have putted it we put ONLY FW that we get from the manufactorers themselves.  

I found 2 firms in russia, but same thing.
BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (0xFC0)
I found /thread/524/bricked-finow-x5 and start reading.

FOUND THIS :
Use the scatter.txt file that you created (on search for one online) to do a read back of the stock ROM from your working phone! This will give you a ROM_0 file dump. You can flash this directly to the bricked phone using the Write Memory tab of SPFT. To get the Write Memory tab to appear, hit Control-Alt-V in SPFT. Then, go to the Window menu option in SPFT and select Write Memory. The tab will then appear. To use this tab, you must check the preloader tab on the Download tab of SPFT. And you must, of course, also have the preloader.bin file available. If you don’t have that file, just use the Read Back tab to extract it from the working phone.
AND THIS 

NOW I`m waiting the seller(LEMFO), to send me the firmware.

Oct 16, 2017 16:51:14 GMT 1 rbop359 said:
I found 2 firms in russia, but same thing. BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (0xFC0) I found /thread/524/bricked-finow-x5 and start reading.

i am checking about the x5+ FW and soon as  i have good link i'll notify you:)

btw, there are two models if i’m not mistaken w618 and w616.

Hi all, I brick my lemfo watch, after that i install firmware w618_wgl.lemfo_ddr3.common.80.emmc.w.s.170306.flashand, and things get wors, now i need W618 firmware, can some one send me a link so i can try other firmware

?

Thank you and good day!

I have tried it and it works perfectly. It is only for Lemfo Lem5 W618. Make sure you have this model before installing it.

I was sent the Lemfo firmware.

Greetings.

Epicuros can you copy the sacrett.txt file in post, so i can check the compitability ?? I think there is something wrong.

Oct 17, 2017 5:44:02 GMT 1 rbop359 said:
Epicuros can you copy the sacrett.txt file in post, so i can check the compitability ?? I think there is u wrong.

Send
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8OHzp9lJD7XbzRqeDJLMmk1Wlk/view?usp=drivesdk

Same error masage, thank you very much epicuros, i see your new post for LEM5 firm and try with SP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows_v5.1516.00, error message is different 4032.
I dont know what to think.Now ì`m waiting LEMFO to send me firm and instruction.

After seceral days of resurch, found thath LEM5 firmware isn`t exported properly, something with addresses is not right. My questuion is can someone export scatter file from working LEM5 W618, not from downloaded ??

Oct 22, 2017 10:02:45 GMT 1 rbop359 said:
After seceral days of resurch, found thath LEM5 firmware isn`t exported properly, something with addresses is not right. My questuion is can someone export scatter file from working LEM5 W618, not from downloaded ?? ,

are you sure? ii have a fw from the manufacturer and my lem 5 is running with it. its w618.

For me, i ereased chip memory and now chip is clear.

seb84 can you shere your firmware files ?

Oct 27, 2017 6:12:54 GMT 1 rbop359 said:

your watch is w618 ddr3 right? why do'nt you try the x5+ firmware?

/thread/543/w618-version-firmware-watches-memory

Oct 27, 2017 6:12:54 GMT 1 rbop359 said:

sure, i'll make an upload for you. give me some time.

send.firefox.com/download/2b5f487289/#ytjaZiLbTi6sM8z3aHtCNg

here the link, its the full firmware and also drivers and the flash tool (everything directly from lemfo, i think the flash tool has some files inside, that the version here on the forum not have)

please read instructions too.

while you have all those problems, i would reccomend, that you flash the watch one time completely new (again read the instructions on this)

select all files after loading and flash with firmware upgrade.

report back, if it helped you.

@ sonia, where can i upload this for us in the forum? i think there are files inside the fw here didn’t had

please donwload within next 24 hrs, or the link will expire