Lemfo lem5 Pro (2GB ROM 16GB RAM) - Stock ROM Fully Working

drive.google.com/file/d/1EGPRruF1se9g4DyyYyPXZ6v8MSeABSPA/view

LEM5 PRO

work fine. Thanks

flashed rom to finow x5 air. works perfect!

Works like a charm on my X5 Air, thanks

Hi, sorry for that question but how to flash?
And, is OTA working after flashing? Mine was rooted by Kingroot, I unroot but system says can not be updated because of root.

Thanks folks!

Mar 14, 2018 18:42:32 GMT 1 vici said:
Hi, sorry for that question but how to flash? And, is OTA working after flashing? Mine was rooted by Kingroot, I unroot but system says can not be updated because of root.

Thanks folks!

Hi soniasophie9697,

thank you very much!
Do you know if OTA will work after flashing stock rom?
Thanks.

Thanks…it works like a Charme…ota is working im so Happy…

Mar 15, 2018 5:10:11 GMT 1 vici said:
Hi soniasophie9697,

thank you very much!
Thanks.

this software will be copied to finow x5 air. Did you describe the item?

Hi soniasophie9697,

thank you very much!
Thanks.

yep:)

note: very recommended to reset the watch before and after flashing that way the battery will work smoodly.

May 29, 2018 2:21:58 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Hi soniasophie9697,

thank you very much!
Thanks.

yep:)

note: very recommended to reset the watch before and after flashing that way the battery will work smoodly.

lemfo lem5 pro software finow x5 what to do to add air. substance matter? How can I back up the finow x5 air smartwatch software on my computer from the clock?

sater

you do’nt to backup you can find it on the firmware section just make sure you have the right model. to backup firmware you need to use titanium or sp flash tool and for that if i’m not mistaken you need root to access these files.

May 29, 2018 13:06:36 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:sater

you do’nt to backup you can find it on the firmware section just make sure you have the right model. to backup firmware you need to use titanium or sp flash tool and for that if i’m not mistaken you need root to access these files.

My finow x5 does not have root on air. lemfo lem5 pro w618 ​​I downloaded the 170919 software. Will finow x5 be flash-enabled without airing root? Can I throw it away without making it root? I do not think I need root. Do I really need root?

I do not have root in my finow x5 air. lemfo lem5 pro w618 ​​I downloaded the 170919 software. Will finow x5 air be flash-enabled without making root? Can I throw it away without making it root? I do not think I need root. Do I really need root?

May 31, 2018 8:22:34 GMT 1 sater said:

I do not have root in my finow x5 air. lemfo lem5 pro w618 ​​I downloaded the 170919 software. Will finow x5 air be flash-enabled without making root? Can I throw it away without making it root? I do not think I need root. Do I really need root?

you might want to read this thread:)  /thread/1942/lemfo-lem-5-flash-failed?page=3

Mar 10, 2018 16:20:04 GMT 2 thijxx said:
Works like a charm on my X5 Air, thanks

Excuse me, I have a question will this stock room (lemfo lem 5 pro) work on my regular lemfo lem 5?