Lemfo Lem3 - need any working rom.

Hello.
Seems that Lem3 and KW88 are not exactly the same.
I tried to flash rom KW88_CS1_B_GSM_PHT_20170518(SDK) to Lem3.
Set up drivers, adb, SPFlashTool - everything was ok.
And after the flashing the watch do not work - see attatched screenshot.
Seems that display resolution is off. Does anyone have any links to a working rom for Lem3?
Thanks.

Attachments:

Aug 4, 2017 15:33:03 GMT 1 banana said:
Hello. Seems that Lem3 and KW88 are not exactly the same. I tried to flash rom KW88_CS1_B_GSM_PHT_20170518(SDK) to Lem3. Set up drivers, adb, SPFlashTool - everything was ok. And after the flashing the watch do not work - see attatched screenshot. Seems that display resolution is off. Does anyone have any links to a working rom for Lem3? Thanks.

why did you flash a rom that is for different watch? 2 different watches!!! if you did'nt brick the watch and you flash the watch with the right rom then the watch will be fixed again only if you have'nt already bricked the watch.

the only watch that is the same as yours is the blitz:  /thread/46/zblaze-blitz-firmware

***did you mark the preloader when you flashed the kw88 rom?

Hello.
Thanks for the responce.
I managed to restore them by flashing the rom from zeblaze blitz (by holding down the power button for about 10-15 seconds watches rebooted and the flash tool was able to start re-flashing).
I was sure they are the same because there are same forums for KW88 and Blitz everywhere.