Lemfo Lem10 Moderators Special Edition

I couldnt resist doing this just for fun :+1:

Meet the team animated in all there glory :wink:

PhotoEditor_20191007_200619070

Here is the .xml file if anyone wants to use as a template in WFD and play around with this :-

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wvwnc2ujt9ejz6nt-MuUZnCrldKJAntK/view?usp=drivesdk

Here is the face -

Enjoy

5 Likes

Great work, as alwaysā€¦:blush: I need this one with the different timezones for all mods.

1 Like

Sounds good :joy::joy: . Battery fixed :+1:. Iā€™m working on a " gin and tonic " battery :wink: next

1 Like

I can not wait!!! :joy::joy:

1 Like

BTW: Does the donation button work? (Arraytype 100šŸ˜œ)

3 Likes

Yes . If you install face and touch donation button it automatically hacks into your paypal account and withdraws a $1000 . It took me ages to program this . I said i would find a way :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I want the T-Shirt when it becomes available!

2 Likes

Haha . Another idea for generating a income

2 Likes

so much fun! btw, move this into the correct sub categoryā€¦ ā€œreleasesā€ :slight_smile:

You know, it has been said (And mostly by @Dr_Andy_Vishnu!) that I might not be playing with a full deck.:spades::black_joker: Now I flatter myself that, being the noble, generous, kind hearted guy that I am (:woozy_face:), that I have risen about Timā€™s numerous assaults on my mental statusā€¦but thisā€¦THIS takes the cake! Who else but a egocentricā€¦indeed schizophrenic moderator, with delusions of grandeur would put his face (And lets be honest here folks, only a Mother could love that dial! :older_woman:) on a watch face?!! I have no doubt that the other 2 Moderators knew nothing of Timā€™s insane plan to create this monstrosity and are helpless victims of Timā€™s paranoia. But look, before people say I am biased in this matter (Imagine, me biased? perish the thought! :grin:) lets have a show of handsā€¦now all those who want to look at their watch dial and constantly see Timā€™s dial, raise your right handā€¦Tim, put your hand down mate, you donā€™t get a vote!..Just as I suspected! Not one single hand raised! Ok, I propose that the ā€œModerators Special Editionā€ (Ye Gods, even the name is egotistical! :grin:) be kept on the Forumā€¦But with the option of being able to pull a curtain over Timā€™sā€¦shall we say ā€œNot for the faint heartedā€ dial? All those in favor? Carried unanimously! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::woozy_face::rofl: Cheers, Doons

By the way, quite flattering studies of C1N & Eric! (See? I told Ya I was NOT biased! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

2 Likes

I am trying not to respond :joy: . But here i am doing just that ? You are a total madman :wink:

1 Like

Hmmmmmm, Now that is a MOST interesting statement! Now just relax Tim ā€¦hand over your Modratorship to someone a little more rational at the moment (Although to be perfectly honest the other Moderators probably arenā€™t in a much better state!:crazy_face::grin:) ā€¦and tell Dr Doonsbury just exactly when these headaches began?! :joy:ā€¦Ladies & Gentlemen of the Forumā€¦I ask you if you can honestly say, with a clear conscience, that this poor wretch is in a fit state to Moderate over us? :woozy_face: :grin: Timothy, my Dear Ole (Completely irrational!) Friendā€¦it is really only one sentenceā€¦But Glory be, it speaks volumes! :rofl: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

1 Like