lemfo lem x

Aug 2, 2018 18:34:58 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Aug 2, 2018 18:25:21 GMT 1 leafar said:
By the way, we sincerely invite YouTube technology bloggers to cooperate. We have prepared 20pcs LEM X for free review video. The basic requirement is that you have more than 100,000 fans on your personal website. Contact information WhatsApp: +8615576632900. YouTubers get the watch to see the review or Pablo11 why you don’t ask for one for the community

Pablo11 has probably had one secretly strapped to his wrist for months testing it out . Then going out on a night giving it the “ Big Un “ in pubs / kebab shops etc showing off 😆😆

I think is trying to figure out because is to much light coming from the watch and he is getting blind. Poor guy 

I just order one,it was so tempting can’t wait no longer to arrive, I don’t really care about the flat tire. We got the spare one RASC community 

ppi density of the watch 428.8ppi
www.omnicalculator.com/other/pixels-per-inch?advanced=1&c=USD&v=height_res:640,width_res:590,diag_size:2.03!inch
I dont see anymore buttons beside the red one on the left side of the watch ,maybe for power on/off
Edit: about the flat tire even i got a messages from lemfo store that its going to a black edges at the bottom they said like that,mean its a full around screen and look at this video of moto  smartwatch.

first hands on video:

Yep it has the “flat tyre” but I wouldn’t let it put you off.
The battery is definitely 900mah and yes it only has one button.
I just proof read the user manual for Lemfo and I have the full spec sheet but I haven’t had a chance to post it yet.
The screen is such a high resolution that there are a few teething troubles with the keyboard at the moment. So it’s coming a bit later than expected.
I’ll let you know when the pre prod samples arrive next week and we have some decent photos etc…

pablo11 AvatarAug 14, 2018 8:18:20 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Yep it has the "flat tyre" but I wouldn't let it put you off. The battery is definitely 900mah and yes it only has one button. I just proof read the user manual for Lemfo and I have the full spec sheet but I haven't had a chance to post it yet. The screen is such a high resolution that there are a few teething troubles with the keyboard at the moment. So it's coming a bit later than expected. I'll let you know when the pre prod samples arrive next week and we have some decent photos etc...

Great stuff :+1:
Looking forward bigtime for this one !

Aug 14, 2018 9:21:08 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Aug 14, 2018 9:21:08 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Great stuff 👍 Looking forward bigtime for this one !

Yep, it's a step up in the industry. Should be interesting 😊

I’ve tried strapping a lid off a tin of oxtail soup “ to my wrist to see how it looks :+1:

Lol, yeah I can see why you would do that… You weren’t thinking about Mrs T while you did this were you?
Tim And Pierce Collins

pablo11 AvatarAug 14, 2018 10:38:10 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Lol, yeah I can see why you would do that.... You weren't thinking about Mrs T while you did this were you? Tim And Pierce Collins

Haha . Oh yes lol

Aug 14, 2018 10:56:46 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:

It’s huge but looks good, I am wandering how the watch faces is going to look, maybe somebody is going to start designing watch faces for this watch, yeah the flat tire is obvious, I don’t have the problem to wear because I am a big guy , it looks like those big regular watches, but the Lem X is more simpler in style and flatter, no thicker, I don’t wear regular watches but I have seen huge ones I mean huge huge.
Besides the watch it’s smooth and will see better from a reviewer, yeah looks like the screen is pretty brighter. Pablo11 the screen is LCD or Amoled, because GearBest says LCD and AliExpress said Amoled.

Don’t look at the the seller sites.
Look at the Lemfo site.
I have found that the sellers are all over the place and got lots of the information wrong.
The flat tyre at the bottom is because it’s really edge to edge and very thin.
So the screen controller chip has to remain at the bottom of the screen.
Exactly like the Motorola watches.
The watch faces will be interesting… I’m looking forward to seeing how it handles the format and aspect ratio…

pablo11 AvatarAug 14, 2018 12:04:28 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Don't look at the the seller sites. Look at the Lemfo site. I have found that the sellers are all over the place and got lots of the information wrong. The flat tyre at the bottom is because it's really edge to edge and very thin. So the screen controller chip has to remain at the bottom of the screen. Exactly like the Motorola watches. The watch faces will be interesting... I'm looking forward to seeing how it handles the format and aspect ratio....

Besides the screen that in Lemfo store says Amoled Pablo11 in Android 7.1 watches you can have the feature like Bluetooth call answer meaning like you just answer the call using Bluetooth connection and you can’t call is that right, about the Bluetooth in the specifications of the MT6739 SoC said that the Bluetooth is 4.2 and everyone says is Bluetooth 4.0, which it’s. this watch is a monster device 
Aug 14, 2018 11:41:37 GMT 1 leafar said:
It’s huge but looks good, I am wandering how the watch faces is going to look, maybe somebody is going to start designing watch faces for this watch, yeah the flat tire is obvious, I don’t have the problem to wear because I am a big guy , it looks like those big regular watches, but the Lem X is more simpler in style and flatter, no thicker, I don’t wear regular watches but I have seen huge ones I mean huge huge. Besides the watch it’s smooth and will see better from a reviewer, yeah looks like the screen is pretty brighter. Pablo11 the screen is LCD or Amoled, because GearBest says LCD and AliExpress said Amoled.

I will make a few faces as soon as i get mine :+1:
Obviously based on the finest gourmet foods available as some of my previous efforts . I was a little shocked when my last masterpiece “ Spam “ recieved no +1’s ?

I’ll build a template for the “ flat tyre “ as soon i get watch . Here are a few of my idea’s :-

Soup
Crunchy Nut Cornflakes
Lion Bars
Chocolate Limes
Kendal Mint Cake

Thanks

Aug 14, 2018 19:51:40 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Aug 14, 2018 11:41:37 GMT 1 leafar said:
It’s huge but looks good, I am wandering how the watch faces is going to look, maybe somebody is going to start designing watch faces for this watch, yeah the flat tire is obvious, I don’t have the problem to wear because I am a big guy , it looks like those big regular watches, but the Lem X is more simpler in style and flatter, no thicker, I don’t wear regular watches but I have seen huge ones I mean huge huge. Besides the watch it’s smooth and will see better from a reviewer, yeah looks like the screen is pretty brighter. Pablo11 the screen is LCD or Amoled, because GearBest says LCD and AliExpress said Amoled.

I will make a few faces as soon as i get mine 👍 Obviously based on the finest gourmet foods available as some of my previous efforts . I was a little shocked when my last masterpiece “ Spam “ recieved no +1’s ?

I’ll build a template for the “ flat tyre “ as soon i get watch . Here are a few of my idea’s :-

Soup
Crunchy Nut Cornflakes
Lion Bars
Chocolate Limes
Kendal Mint Cake

Thanks

No no a spanish eggs,mean scrambled  eggs with chorizo yami.
American style fried bacon two eggs over easy and home potatoes fried.
we are going to be flat tired after eat all those things.
i think we are all hungry about this even Sonia and pablo11.
we  need a good cleaner and screen protector or maybe hire a maid.

LMAO. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Aug 14, 2018 22:32:46 GMT 1 leafar said:
Aug 14, 2018 19:51:40 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
I will make a few faces as soon as i get mine 👍 Obviously based on the finest gourmet foods available as some of my previous efforts . I was a little shocked when my last masterpiece “ Spam “ recieved no +1’s ?

Soup
Crunchy Nut Cornflakes
Lion Bars
Chocolate Limes
Kendal Mint Cake

Thanks

No no a spanish eggs,mean scrambled  eggs with chorizo yami.
American style fried bacon two eggs over easy and home potatoes fried.
we are going to be flat tired after eat all those things.
i think we are all hungry about this even Sonia and pablo11.
we  need a good cleaner and screen protector or maybe hire a maid.

Madman lol

anyone have it already? my friend think about it, but need posibility to switch language in Settings to Czech, is please here? i write question to ali oficial store and lemfo homepage contact before some days and without answer… thanks :slight_smile:

It’s on the way.
Our pre production samples were posted from Shenzhen yesterday but it will take a week probably…
As soon as they arrive we will be posting as much as possible.