Hey guys…can anyone please help me to root my lem 4 pro watch ? I have tried but in vain…even info is not available on youtube or xda forums. Can someone make a video or a step by step procedure …sorry i am just a begineer …
Here’s everything you need to root it:
If you want you can verify the downloaded zipfile at deepvaultonline.com with the verification address Dp8dMXj7ZECznMgZeCDdJKPk5c8CPoqmkm
- Unzip the downloaded zipfile
- Find and open flash_tool.exe
- Click on the button to choose Scatter-loading File
- Navigate to and choose MT6580_Android_scatter.txt
- Press the download button
- Make sure your lem 4 pro is turned off and connect it to the computer
- When a green check mark shows up then it’s done
- (optional) Transfer MagiskManager-v7.3.4.apk to the watch and install it. When you open magisk manager it should say that magisk is installed
Thanks for replying ! I followed your steps from 1 to 6 …after that flash tool gives me an error …what to do …?
what did the error message say?
This message comes as soon as i click on download and connect my watch in switched off mode. I am not getting the green check mark instead this error message is coming.
Should i first install magisk manager apk into the watch and open it and then follow the steps from 1 to 6 ?
you can try and see if it helps, but it shouldn’t make any difference
Can you do a video or upload images whenever you are free…thanks)
one more thing i noticed that the files you have provided boot.img file is missing …do you think that could be the reason for the error ? Instead magisk_patched.img is there …
should i enable OEM unlocking and USB debugging in the developer options before i switch off my watch and use the SP flashing tool ?
Thanks a lot bro …it worked ! Really appreciate your help !