Lemfo I4 and IQI - I4

I’m assuming these are exactly the same watches ? All images are the same . The reason why i ask is " smartwatch ticks " has said unavailable yet they are all over ebay " in stock " . Very cheap as well . Sellers all offered to ship to me in 4 days with DHL

Thankyou all

Apr 15, 2017 7:08:50 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
I'm assuming these are exactly the same watches ? All images are the same . The reason why i ask is " smartwatch ticks " has said unavailable yet they are all over ebay " in stock " . Very cheap as well . Sellers all offered to ship to me in 4 days with DHL

Thankyou all

it is better to wait that this watch is on the market cos what is for sell is’nt the 16gb and might be like samples and not the finished product.

I don’t care what it says on the web. I talk to IQI all the time and they are not in stock yet.

When they are we will let you know.

What you are seeing is pre-sale - Chinese stores securing people’s money so that they can order large quantities of the product at a cheaper price.

But it won’t be long now. However I can guarantee that you will not get the production i4 in 4 days - you might get sold a sample watch at best.

Just wait a little longer - there will soon be many of them.

Thankyou all

We have been waiting for IQI Technology Company to give the green light for a full review of their I4. Supposedly it will now start shipping out to all the usual vendors, but pablo11 will have more on that soon, I’m sure. Here’s the video review:

Oh, and this is a comparison video that actually went out before the I4 unboxing review that has a lot more of the technical details:

+smartwatchticks thanks for the reviews mate. Excellent

Anybody knows what capacity the battery inside the iqi i4 has?
By the way, it’s a pitty that there is again that stupid outdated and unchangeable digital watch showing up when you got the automatic wrist motion display-on enabled.

The battery is same as LES1 - 350mah.
The firmware guys are looking into removing that feature…

Does above apply to other WiiWear based watches?

Apr 24, 2017 10:24:53 GMT 1 nameless said:
Does above apply to other WiiWear based watches?

Yes, we are looking at it but ultimately it is a decision made by the brand.

KingWear, for instance may not want to remove it, but Lemfo don’t care…

Cheers

pablo11 AvatarApr 24, 2017 5:10:34 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
The battery is same as LES1 - 350mah. The firmware guys are looking into removing that feature....

ok, that's really bad. hoping the next generation of finow watches will be a true step forward.

Actually the battery life is pretty good. I get 24 hours from my LES1 & i4.
I guess they have improved power management.

wow Impressive…Most impressive…
Is it possible to flash I4 ROM to say KW88? If my memory serves me well they have similar specs
N.

pablo11 AvatarApr 25, 2017 3:31:26 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Actually the battery life is pretty good. I get 24 hours from my LES1 & i4. I guess they have improved power management.

hmmm....

*) 24h when powered off?
*) 24h WIFI only doing absolutely nothing?
*) 24h permanent watching videos?
*) normal use… ahhm what’s normal again?

I’d be careful how you talk to people if I were you…

Who said anything about “test conditions” ? I made a comment. Simple.

I don’t review watches.

This is a support forum.

We have reviews done independently by SmartWatch Ticks.

Be sensible or don’t say anything.

I bought the IQI I4 on Aliexpress. They shipped it to me on 14/04.
I noticed that the bluetooth connectivity isn’t stable and gps signal isn’t accurate.
Even with a sim card in it.
When I try to do a wireless upgrade I get the message: “Test version. The product is not exist.”
Is this a demo model? Will I be able to upgrade in the future to a more stable firmware release?
Any plans on a more stable firmware release?
Kernel version: 3.10.72 Wed Mar 22 18:01:17 CST 2017
Build number: AQR-LAUNCH-I4-HEHUI-V03-20170322
The same as the one from SmartWatch Ticks.

Just seen that there is a new firmware update vor I4. Is it compatible with I3 (8as well as with LF16 / DM368), does anybody know? If yes - is there smth significantly new in this version?

May 5, 2017 14:52:35 GMT 1 yawa said:
Just seen that there is a new firmware update vor I4. Is it compatible with I3 (8as well as with LF16 / DM368), does anybody know? If yes - is there smth significantly new in this version?

no, you can't flash this rom with the i3 it probably will brick it.

May 5, 2017 19:00:33 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

May 5, 2017 14:52:35 GMT 1 yawa said:

no, you can’t flash this rom with the i3 it probably will brick it.

Ok, I won’t try I only wanted to say that I have installed already I3 rom on my DM368 and it works very good, so I thought I could install I4 as well.