LEMFO don't have Customer Service!

I am very happy to hear this.
I spoke to the director of Lemfo on your behalf to make this happen.

I have not seen this before your first post.
I think that now there is one other member who has a similar problem, and he has only just posted about it.

I really hope that you get your replacement watches soon.

We are very surprised to see this issue and that’s why returning them was important.
They need to be analised to determine what the hell is going on…

Cheers
Pablo.

Hi Pablo. Thanks for your help, I very much appreciate.

I also hope they can exchange them and also check out what has caused the problem!

In the mean time my LEM4 Pro has been great, its a great form factor, could have a better res screen though! It’s also starting to develop a few strange ‘dots’ at the edge of the display!

I fly a few times a week, I wonder if the altitude / pressure has something to do with it!

Again, thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Tony

Apr 10, 2019 13:58:11 GMT 2 7030123 said:
Hi Pablo. Thanks for your help, I very much appreciate.

I also hope they can exchange them and also check out what has caused the problem!

In the mean time my LEM4 Pro has been great, its a great form factor, could have a better res screen though! It’s also starting to develop a few strange ‘dots’ at the edge of the display!

I fly a few times a week, I wonder if the altitude / pressure has something to do with it!

Again, thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Tony

Yes, I am wondering about the air pressure as well - given your circumstances…

It is certainly worth investigating!!

And no problem as far as helping goes.
I’m just sorry that I have been so busy with migrating our Google Plus site to a new home. It’s been a little more complex than we expected…

But, I am very happy to have helped.
Here you can see me discussing it with them a couple of weeks ago - in the attached photo.

Apr 2, 2019 17:55:18 GMT 2 huhny said:
Thank you~~

I can't help you without the details of the support case you have opened with the seller.

If you can send me a pm with the details I will do my best.

Apr 2, 2019 17:55:18 GMT 2 huhny said:
Thank you~~

I can't help you without the details of the support case you have opened with the seller.

If you can send me a pm with the details I will do my best.

Dear  soniasophie9697 & pablo11,

Thank you for helping me. 

It’s very simple.

1. I bought brand new LemX from the official seller thru Aliexpress.

2. the device got some problems while the warranty is remaining.

3. The official team told me to send the device back.

4. I sent it back and team confirmed that they received it.

5. It’s more than 2 months since the team received my device. for the period time, the team have done nothing but have kept saying meaningless words such as “fixing now, 1 more week” / “already sent it and waiting for the tracking number from the carrier”

6. no responsibility but only lying, ignoring me and fooling me around

I just want to know what happened to my LemX…

1 Like

Whoever read this, I’m telling you that never ever trust the Lemfo official team and just forget about the 1year warranty.
Also if you have any trouble with using Lemfo’s products, do not tell to the Lemfo official team but only to this forum.
The official team only respond only this forum.

1. First, make complain thru web site or facebook messenger.
  2. They will keep ignoring you
  3. Then write on this forum
  4. They will give you an answer thru web site or facebook messenger.

Even though they give you the answer, you have to watch out their lying. They will tell you that the trouble is all your responsibility.

Fortunately I got solid evidence of their lying. I’m expected what will be the their next lying.

1 Like
Apr 12, 2019 4:44:33 GMT 2 huhny said:
Whoever read this, I’m telling you that never ever trust the Lemfo official team and just forget about the 1year warranty. Also if you have any trouble with using Lemfo’s products, do not tell to the Lemfo official team but only to this forum. The official team only respond only this forum.
  1. First, make complain thru web site or facebook messenger.
  2. They will keep ignoring you
  3. Then write on this forum
  4. They will give you an answer thru web site or facebook messenger.

Even though they give you the answer, you have to watch out their lying. They will tell you that the trouble is all your responsibility.

Fortunately I got solid evidence of their lying. I’m expected what will be the their next lying.

Can you send me all the details to zappa1.pf@gmail.com? Then I will deal with it if I can. Thanks
1 Like

Be careful of the seller or where you are going to buy those watches me I have been lucky with AliExpress through the official seller and Banggood couples times dealing with guaranteed, about to return the device to be fixed it takes 3 months that is really stupid and bad because we don’t want to wait almost 4 months to get the device back and we don’t know what it’s going to happen because the device was opened to repair you aren’t gonna get a new device

huhny
I needed those details so that I could identify your enquiry to Lemfo from any other.
I will talk to them asap and I hope I can help.

1 Like

huhny
Can you send me a clearer copy of the screen shot you sent to me?
It degrades very badly when it is magnified and I can’t read it properly…
I have already opened a discussion with Lemfo.

missing/deleted image from Google+

lau5566

Are you trying to show us that the screen is not straight?

If you are then you need to contact the seller that you purchased this watch from and try to get them to replace it.

It means that you will have to return it if they accept the problem.

hi

I had the same answers. “fixing now my friend” etc etc
then, when it’s “fixed” you’ll receive this message

" my friend , so sorry for the inconcenience,we have fixed it, but it costs too much for us ,so we hope that you can take on a small part,that is 50$, we really want to resend you , but the factory need 50$,after you pay the manoey , we will resnd you , if you want the refund , we can give you 80$ back!thank you ,my friend "

2 Likes

Thats not acceptable!

1 Like

Hey Pablo, took me a bit to get onto this new forum platform! Just to let you know, I sent my two LEMX’s back to LEMFO and was told that there is no warranty and they wanted me to send them money to pay for service… I basiclly told them to fark off! So basically they stole two LEMX’s from me… I will never buy another LEMFO product again… and I would suggest to one and all to keep way clear of LEMFO! Having said that I have been using a Kospet Prime for a while as my full phone! It’s a fantastic device and makes LEMFO products look like crap!!

2 Likes

So you don’t need me to do anything?
How long have you had these and what was wrong with them?
Did you buy them from lemfo or??

Even if you don’t want me to help you - I need to follow it up and so if you can pm me the details and order numbers it would be much appreciated.

It’s sad really because of the many hundreds of customers that buy from Lemfo - there are not many people who have this kind of experience with them.

Cheers
Pablo.

3 Likes

By the way, I also think that the Prime is a great device.
One of the best watches in a long time :+1:

1 Like

Hey Pablo, you may remember helping me several months ago. I had two LEM X’s and both had the same screen problems. I sent them back to LEMFO but they would not honour the warranty and tried to make me pay to have them repaired! As you would imagine I was not happy with that situation. They basically stole two LEM X’s! On principle I would like two new and working LEM X’s as I originally purchased them both from the Official LEMFO Aliexpress store. Both devices were only a few months old! If you can please help that would be greatly appreciated. My 1st order was 506510829444723 and my 2nd order was 506926097314723 both from LEMFO Store on Aliexpress.

If you can help thank you. Regardless Thanks anyway!

Cheers,

Tony

P.S. Apparently I can’t put images in my posts… I tried to send you the original pics of both LEMX’s

1 Like

Ah, I remember you now.
Screen had stripes accross it… Yes.

Ok I will talk to them as soon as I can.
Everything is shut down at the moment in China because of the outbreak.
But I will be talking to them soon.

About the posting images - it’s just because you have joined as new member.
The new site is more secure and also has issues with a username that is just numbers - not a regular style name.

Anyway, I will see what I can do to help because this is ridiculous.
It would be great if you could confirm the order numbers and where you purchased from.

Cheers

3 Likes