LEMFO don't have Customer Service!

I have problems with both my LEMX devices.

Both touch screens have stopped working and something is wrong within the screen.  /thread/3121/screen-laminating-touch-digitiser-failing

I have emailed LEMFO at both email addresses to get exchange devices under warranty.  I never get a reply.

The email address(s), aliexpress_service@lemfo.com and 319515156881@qq.com

On the LEMFO website under support this forum site (roundandrodwatches) is linked for their support forum!

On their Refund and Exchange page (http://www.lemfo.com/col.jsp?id=107) the email address 319515156881@qq.com actually ‘mailto’s’ another company!!!

You mentioned this problem in a previous thread. There was this response in that thread:

/thread/3124/question-regarding-warranty-problems

"If you have a hardware fault in the future you can email them at order@lemfo.com and explain that the RASC support forum has told you to contact them about your problem."

This was posted by one of the moderators of this forum. Have you tried that email address? I am sort of under the impression that there is no warranty on these devices. If there was, there would be information in the documentation that came with it and also on the manufacturers webpage. Every other piece of electronics I have ever purchased had this information easily available. Please keep us up to date if you make any progress.

Edit: The watch actually does have a one year warranty, which I just found on their webpage.

Thanks and yep, I have mentioned it in a previous post… I have previously sent two emails to this address… order@lemfo.com and explained that the RASC support forum has told me to contact them about my problem… and no reply!! :angry:

Considering this forum is linked and close to LEMFO, does anyone have a contact at LEMFO that can help…?

The LEMFO website has a warranty / refund / exchange page! I’m in Australia and we have laws to protect customers. If LEMFO don’t honour the warranty then the Australian Gov can stop LEMFO products being sold into Australia…

I really hope someone from LEMFO can reach out to me!!

Jan 29, 2019 2:09:00 GMT 1 7030123 said:
Thanks and yep, I have mentioned it in a previous post.. I have previously sent two emails to this address.. order@lemfo.com and explained that the RASC support forum has told me to contact them about my problem... and no reply!! 😠

Considering this forum is linked and close to LEMFO, does anyone have a contact at LEMFO that can help…?

The LEMFO website has a warranty / refund / exchange page! I’m in Australia and we have laws to protect customers. If LEMFO don’t honour the warranty then the Australian Gov can stop LEMFO products being sold into Australia…

I was just on their webpage and saw that information. I somehow missed it before, but now I know the watch has a one year warranty. Hopefully somebody will respond for you real soon. You having two Lemx’s with the same problem kind of makes me concerned about the longevity of the one I own!

Yep, it’s a bit of a worry.

I don’t understand why no one else has not had the same problems! I really like the devices but I’m very annoyed that I’m not getting a reply from LEMFO or any support! I used the LEMX as my day to day phone. With a BT ear set its a great device without the need to carry large phone around…

I do a lot of air travel for work and was thinking maybe the its a ‘pressure’ issue of something… They have never got wet, maybe some sweat from exercise, but I’m a little baffled as to why the de-lamination of the touch digitiser…

I would have thought LEMFO would be interested so they could investigate if they have another manufacturing (big) problem!!

Hi 7030123 you said " If LEMFO don’t honour the warranty then the Australian Gov can stop LEMFO products being sold into Australia" Sorry I have not ever seen any Australian laws that say this.
But if you paid by Australian credit card within the last 120 days, then you may be able to do a ChargeBack through your bank to get a full or partial refund if the product is faulty and you cannot get any help from Lemfo

Thanks. Yep, I’m going down that path now.

In Oz the ChargeBack generally is up to 90 days for VISA protection.

What I mean is our ACCC can get involved with Aliexpress and put restrictions on shipping destinations for Shops like LEMFO, who don’t honour Oz Consumer Laws, Aliexpress, Bangood etc. I’m going to pursue that path also, lucky I know a heap of people in the right places in Canberra! For example our Gov recently imposed our GST on Aliexpress Sellers shipping to Australia.

LEMFO will be lucky to be shipping to Oz and the US by the time I finish! The US and OZ generally share details of shonky Sellers from China!

Its looking very much like LEMFO is a Chinese shonky seller!

Good luck, and from my experience charge back on the overseas shop works best

And sorry not meaning to pee on your parade, but I have not seen anything that stops Australians purchasing from overseas, or can stop any overseas business from selling/ shipping to Australians . And Australian Consumer Laws are not enforceable on web based shops outside Australia

Jan 30, 2019 8:09:31 GMT 7030123 said:
Thanks. Yep, I'm going down that path now.

What I mean is our ACCC can get involved with Aliexpress and put restrictions on shipping destinations for Shops like LEMFO, who don’t honour Oz Consumer Laws, Aliexpress, Bangood etc. I’m going to pursue that path also, lucky I know a heap of people in the right places in Canberra! For example our Gov recently imposed our GST on Aliexpress Sellers shipping to Australia.

LEMFO will be lucky to be shipping to Oz and the US by the time I finish! The US and OZ generally share details of shonky Sellers from China!

Did you ever get this resolved?

Hola, compré un reloj lemx y en Argentina me bloquearon el IMEI porque esta ADULTERADO. Alguien me puede ayudar con éste tema?

Jan 28, 2019 7:55:52 GMT 7030123 said:

Both touch screens have stopped working and something is wrong within the screen.  /thread/3121/screen-laminating-touch-digitiser-failing

I have emailed LEMFO at both email addresses to get exchange devices under warranty.  I never get a reply.

The email address(s), aliexpress_service@lemfo.com and 319515156881@qq.com

On the LEMFO website under support this forum site (roundandrodwatches) is linked for their support forum!

On their Refund and Exchange page (LEMFO Smart Watch——Official website) the email address 319515156881@qq.com actually ‘mailto’s’ another company!!!

Jan 29, 2019 1:09:00 GMT 7030123 said:
Thanks and yep, I have mentioned it in a previous post… I have previously sent two emails to this address… order@lemfo.com and explained that the RASC support forum has told me to contact them about my problem… and no reply!! :angry:

Jan 29, 2019 2:01:08 GMT 7030123 said:
Yep, it's a bit of a worry.

I don’t understand why no one else has not had the same problems! I really like the devices but I’m very annoyed that I’m not getting a reply from LEMFO or any support! I used the LEMX as my day to day phone. With a BT ear set its a great device without the need to carry large phone around…

I do a lot of air travel for work and was thinking maybe the its a ‘pressure’ issue of something… They have never got wet, maybe some sweat from exercise, but I’m a little baffled as to why the de-lamination of the touch digitiser…

I would have thought LEMFO would be interested so they could investigate if they have another manufacturing (big) problem!!

Jan 30, 2019 8:09:31 GMT 7030123 said:

sorry for the delay but i just now got to this thread, when you say that the two watches touch screen stopped working how long after purchasing them? 

btw, LEMFO always honored their words as if not we would’nt have been working with them. plz inform us with when did you purchase what happened and when did it start. thanks.

pablo11

Mar 13, 2019 22:06:12 GMT eduja said:
Hola, compré un reloj lemx y en Argentina me bloquearon el IMEI porque esta ADULTERADO. Alguien me puede ayudar con éste tema?

plz in English so we can help you:)
Jan 30, 2019 10:09:31 GMT 2 7030123 said:

I’ve been away for a while but I saw your posts and I informed Lemfo about your problems.
Any chance you are still around or have you already got this sorted out?

Jan 28, 2019 9:55:52 GMT 2 7030123 said:

Both touch screens have stopped working and something is wrong within the screen. /thread/3121/screen-laminating-touch-digitiser-failing

I have emailed LEMFO at both email addresses to get exchange devices under warranty. I never get a reply.

The email address(s), aliexpress_service@lemfo.com and 319515156881@qq.com

On their Refund and Exchange page (LEMFO Smart Watch——Official website) the email address 319515156881@qq.com actually ‘mailto’s’ another company!!!

Does anyone on this forum know if LEMFO is a “real” company or just another ‘backyard’ made in a ‘garage’ thing in China!!?

I have also contacted the Aliexpress Shop several times without reply. I advise everyone to keep clear and not purchase from this Aliexpress Store. lemfo.aliexpress.com/store/1095026

Has anyone ever got support from LEMFO??

Thanks in advance.

huhny

do you need help?

Is anyone who can help me?

About 2 months after I use LemX, some lines appeared on the display when it’s off.

I asked about this to official Lemfo team at Aliexpress. The official team answered me that’s because of water.

Can you understand what the official team said? I can’t understand that IP67 waterproof watch got problems because of water. I always take off for the shower and even for washing hands.

The official team said to sand it back and they will repair. I sent it and the official team confirmed they have received.

For the first month, I just waited but no feedback at all. So, I asked to the official team what’s going on.

feedbacks from the official team were alway same “fixing now, one more week”.

one month has been passed and the official team are totally ignoring me now. whatever, whenever I ask, no feedbacks anymore.

What should I do?

huhny

yes, we’ll check up what is going on, always come here for any support you need and any help and we be gladly to help.

pablo11

Apr 2, 2019 17:03:09 GMT 2 soniasophie9697 said:huhny

yes, we’ll check up what is going on, always come here for any support you need and any help and we be gladly to help.

pablo11

Thank you~~

Apr 2, 2019 17:55:18 GMT 2 huhny said:

Apr 2, 2019 17:03:09 GMT 2 soniasophie9697 said:huhny

pablo11

Thank you~~

I can't help you without the details of the support case you have opened with the seller.

If you can send me a pm with the details I will do my best.

I have spoken to Lemfo and they have advised me that they will contact you and sort this out.
I hope this has helped.

Hi Pablo11. Thanks very much for your reply.

Very sorry for delay in my reply.

LEMFO finally replied to my many many messages (via Aliexpress) and I have posted both my LEMX’s back this week.

They think it is water related! Neither device has seen any water!

It looks to me like the adhesive between the digitiser and screen is failing or something similar?

Has anyone else had similar probs?

Its a shame cause I love the device and was using it successfully as my main mobile! With a mini BT ear piece its perfect. Very Dick Tracy!

Be nice if camera was screen mounted… I could do MS Teams video meetings!