Lemfo 7 touchscreen problem(botom of screen)

Hi 
1 month ago I bought a lemfo lem7 and the screen is not working well, the strange thing about this is that only the bottom part does not work and I could not select “ok”, therefore I can not configure many things, this believe it is a hardware or software issue? ,

thanks for your help

Sept 14, 2018 14:29:05 GMT 1 dexbummper said:

Hi 
1 month ago I bought a lemfo lem7 and the screen is not working well, the strange thing about this is that only the bottom part does not work and I could not select “ok”, therefore I can not configure many things, this believe it is a hardware or software issue? ,

thanks for your help

you should have contaced the seller who you bought from cos this is’nt ok.

Hi

thanks for your help

I have the same problem, some solution available?

geovanepro

same, if the watch is’nt with you for a long time then contact the seller.

I had the same problem. You can try to connect a BT keyboard which will bring back the OK button
Doing so, I tried several things including reflashing the firmware to 2.5. nothing worked.
I had sealed the Sim cover and the micro on the side. Through the open slot in the wristband sweat poured into the watch and killed the screen. I had even tried to dry it in rice. In vain

I contacted the manufacturer and now the watch is on its way back for a replacement or optionally an upgrade to LemX.

Sept 15, 2018 11:06:10 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Hi 

thanks for your help

you should have contaced the seller who you bought from cos this is’nt ok.

thanks, i will 

Sept 17, 2018 2:11:43 GMT 1 geovanepro said:
Hi  1 month ago I bought a lemfo lem7 and the screen is not working well, the strange thing about this is that only the bottom part does not work and I could not select "ok", therefore I can not configure many things, this believe it is a hardware or software issue? ,

thanks for your help

I have the same problem, some solution available?

I hope , because its a new item or is lemfo a bad brand?

Sept 17, 2018 17:40:24 GMT 1 jl67wfg said:
I had the same problem. You can try to connect a BT keyboard which will bring back the OK button Doing so, I tried several things including reflashing the firmware to 2.5. nothing worked. I had sealed the Sim cover and the micro on the side. Through the open slot in the wristband sweat poured into the watch and killed the screen. I had even tried to dry it in rice. In vain

I contacted the manufacturer and now the watch is on its way back for a replacement or optionally an upgrade to LemX.

Hello, did you buy the watch directly from the factory or by ebay?

Sept 17, 2018 19:33:22 GMT 1 dexbummper said:
Sept 17, 2018 17:40:24 GMT 1 jl67wfg said:
I had the same problem. You can try to connect a BT keyboard which will bring back the OK button Doing so, I tried several things including reflashing the firmware to 2.5. nothing worked. I had sealed the Sim cover and the micro on the side. Through the open slot in the wristband sweat poured into the watch and killed the screen. I had even tried to dry it in rice. In vain

Hello, first buy was from Gearbest on Black Friday. After that I contacted Lemfo in China directly

Sept 17, 2018 19:58:25 GMT 1 jl67wfg said:
Sept 17, 2018 19:33:22 GMT 1 dexbummper said:

Hello, first buy was from Gearbest on Black Friday. After that I contacted Lemfo in China directly

Could you provide me a lemfo email? I am trying to contact them but the mail of the page (31951515688@qq.com) doe´s not work, I would really appreciate it.

thanks

Sept 19, 2018 20:59:58 GMT 1 dexbummper said:

Could you provide me a lemfo email? I am trying to contact them but the mail of the page (31951515688@qq.com) doe´s not work, I would really appreciate it.

thanks

Try mailto:wholesale@lemfo.com

are you having problems with the watch?

Hmm, i sent my defect watch back a long time ago (16.08.2018) upon request from the shop (aliexpress), also received the confirmation that it arrived and was accepted (02.09.2018), and since then i’ve been delayed with the sentence “hi, we’ll confirm the receipt with warehouse colleague , no worries” (shop: lemfo.de.aliexpress.com/store/1095026?spm=a2g0s.9042647.0.0.58d94c4d1XmbiA). This seems to be a very long story…

Sept 20, 2018 3:46:41 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

are you having problems with the watch?

Yes, specifically with the screen, I already contacted the vendor (via ebay) and they asked me to send the watch for repair, I hope everything goes well.

Sept 20, 2018 20:50:44 GMT 1 chris4you said:
Hmm, i sent my defect watch back a long time ago (16.08.2018) upon request from the shop (aliexpress), also received the confirmation that it arrived and was accepted (02.09.2018), and since then i've been delayed with the sentence "hi, we'll confirm the receipt with warehouse colleague , no worries" (shop: lemfo.de.aliexpress.com/store/1095026?spm=a2g0s.9042647.0.0.58d94c4d1XmbiA). This seems to be a very long story...

trust me it is better to wait and get the new watch with no problems.
Sept 22, 2018 3:07:08 GMT 1 dexbummper said:

Sept 20, 2018 3:46:41 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

i hope that they wo'nt fix it but give you a newer from the new line production.

pablo11

Sept 25, 2018 15:14:32 GMT 1 dinatron said:
pablo11

i deleted your comment because we do'nt allow these type of language and plz do'nt multiple your comment in all thread, you have a problem you can ask for help share your experience with the watch and get the help that needed. 

but be careful with your language here.

Ho un grosso problema non mi funziona anche a me il touch-screen inferiore pulsante ok e tutti i comandi situati in quella posizione compresa tastiera ed è un grandissimo problema. Chi mi può aiutare grazie

Sept 30, 2018 12:51:28 GMT 1 luca1963 said:
Ho un grosso problema non mi funziona anche a me il touch-screen inferiore pulsante ok e tutti i comandi situati in quella posizione compresa tastiera ed è un grandissimo problema. Chi mi può aiutare grazie

when did you buy the watch?