Lem5 Pro w618 Root

Hi to all.

Is there any easy way to root the Lemfo Lem5 pro w618 watch?

Could someone make a good noob tutorial?

Thx.

Edit: I have the latest OTA update, 180305

Jun 6, 2018 8:09:52 GMT 1 albior said:
Hi to all.

Is there any easy way to root the Lemfo Lem5 pro w618 watch?

Could someone make a good noob tutorial?

Thx.

Edit: I have the latest OTA update, 180305

A guide to how to root? I want to make a video to show how easy it is there are many videos that I want to make and I'll do my best as soon as possible just with work and family it is always delayed:(

Are these the steps correct for root a Lem5 Pro? I obtain this for several posts in this forum.

(FIRST of all, enable Usb Debugging in your watch)

1. Download TWRP 3.0.2 here [LEM5 Pro] (https://goo.gl/VmRJbQ)
  2. Load the supplied scatter file in SP Flash Tool
  3. Make sure that no other other files is selected, ONLY boot and recovery must be selected, and press “download”. (Format all + Download or Download Only???)
  4. Power off the watch and then connect it to your PC and it will flash in few seconds.
  5. After the first reboot, issue the “adb reboot recovery” command to enter the TWRP recovery menu 
  6. Go to the “Mount” menu and select mounting of the System partition in r/w mode
  7. Go to “Files” menu, locate the file “/system/bin/install-recovery.sh” and rename/delete it
  8. Go to Reboot menu and power off the watch
  9. Now flash ONLY the boot.img from your current firmware version, reboot and you have finished.

Edit: Flashing in this way, my touch screen doesn’t work. and I can’t continue at the 5 step. I had edit the scatter file to put the parameter is_downlad=false in all layouts except boot and recover.

¿Can someone help me?

It’s imposible root my watch with those steps.

Jun 7, 2018 8:19:41 GMT 1 albior said:
It's imposible root my watch with those steps.

wait a bit i'll make one to show the steps to insall recovery and use it to root the watch.

Jun 7, 2018 12:01:09 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jun 7, 2018 8:19:41 GMT 1 albior said:
It’s imposible root my watch with those steps.

wait a bit i’ll make one to show the steps to insall recovery and use it to root the watch.

I’ll wait. Thank you Sonia.