LEM5 Pro mod firmware for X5+ / X5 Air / LEM5 / LEM5 Pro

A new version has been released

Dec 5, 2017 9:11:26 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
btw, you can just root the watch and disable google services and sync, updates and you'll get great battery life.

Really? How you do that?
sorry, just weird that i have'nt replied you, it is basically easy the moment you have root you can access adiminstrator files and change things that you want as long as you know which do change or delete. with WLD i was able almost to disable or delete apks that i've wanted which some of them were actually part of the system apks. root access is very good if again you know what to do.
Aug 8, 2018 3:42:40 GMT 1 Angus X said:
please help me !!, i can not install it on finow x5 air, it shows error code: S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTING_FAIL (5054)

have you followed the instructions?

Angus X, never flash the preloader from another device
Instruction
Russian language

Angus X

why did you flash the x5 plus on the air?? if preloader was marked then there isā€™nt much that can be done, most likely youā€™ve bricked the watch beyond ways to repair it.

Aug 10, 2018 0:30:28 GMT 1 vell said:
Angus X, never flash the preloader from another device Instruction Russian language

Yep, this is the golden rule!!

Always research thoroughly and never flash a pre-loader that you are not 100% sure about.
Especially from another watch model!

Do you have the original firmware?
If yes - you will need to remove the rear cover of the watch and disconnect the battery.
Google it if you donā€™t know which one it is.
Then reconnect the battery and replace the rear cover.
Do not power on the watch!!!

Then, if you are absolutely sure about the firmware you should select the firmware upgrade option in SP Tools and flash the watch.

Hopefully it will be ok.

If not you have a serious problem

Jun 19, 2017 21:28:51 GMT 1 vell said:
Follow the solutions provided by this thread at your own risk.

This ROM is suitable for:
Lemfo Lem5
Lemfo Lem5 pro
Finow X5 plus
Finow X5 Air

14.07.2018 lem5pro_mod_by_Vell_m11.1_full

• based on the firmware v.s.180521 (This firmware have a Bluetooth Call).
  • changed bootlogo
  • bootanimation in WearOS style
  • patched boot.img (ADB without request, does not kill TWRP)
  • the firmware has a factory odexation
  • removed OTA update application
  • removed GAPPS
  • the default language is Russian
  • the default time zone is Moscow
  • engineering menu in the developer menu
  • replaced font in MzLemfoLauncher2
  • Screen shutdown timeouts changed to 5с, 10с, 15с, 30с, 1Š¼ŠøŠ½, 5Š¼ŠøŠ½, 15Š¼ŠøŠ½, 30Š¼ŠøŠ½, 1чŠ°Ń.
  • by default, palming bright screen i on
  • by default, when you go to sleep, the network must not be turned off (def_off_screen_off_net = 0)
  • add RoundCalc app
  • add Watch Droid Assistant app
  • extended set of dials
  • Items added to advanced settings
    . . battery stats
    . . apps
    . . administrators
    Not worked:
  • I could not get internet via Bluetooth from my phone

Changelog and other information in My original post on 4PDA (Russian language only)

Lemfo y3 also supports this rom !!! I tried it and it boots to the welcome screen but there after the touch does not get recognise, apart from that the buttons work well but now I can not get out of the welcome screen coz this rom does not recognise the touch input . Pizza I request vell to fix this for me !!! Thanks by the way!!!

Eagerly awaiting for your respons!!

Finally took the plunge and tried this ROM. Itā€™s very nice! One question, though. Has anyone tried rooting this ROM and, if so, what method did you use? I tried installing Magisk from recovery and now my X5+ bootloops at the logo.

I was rooted using Magisk some time ago on the stock ROM, but at some point (Magisk version 14?) a new Magisk update caused bootloops and so has every version since then. I really want some way to install Xposed again, because it made my watch so much more usable. Also thinking about trying out MicroG using nanodroid.

Aug 10, 2018 0:30:28 GMT 1 vell said:
Angus X, never flash the preloader from another device Instruction Russian language

Hello, I just installed this rom in my lemfo y3 which has the same spec as Len5pro . It boots up the way it should but there after the touch didnā€™t work (my device has a single touch display and not multi-touch display)

Can u plz help me !!! Only the touch is not responding !!! Plz helpā€¦

cralex, jesvi22, I unpacked the firmware Lemfo Y3, our firmware will not suit you. Definitely not work the accelerometer, gesture, pedometerā€¦

Aug 31, 2018 15:07:27 GMT 1 vell said:
cralex, jesvi22, I unpacked the firmware Lemfo Y3, our firmware will not suit you. Definitely not work the accelerometer, gesture, pedometer...

Thanks for responding. Accelerometer ,gesture ,pedometer doesnt bother me at all but only the touchā€¦

Can u plz join in this telegram group , I want to have a talk about this . By the way thanks in advance !!! :Lemfo y3 support
t.me/lemfoy3support

Hi Vell,

I have the mod firmware installed on my Lem5, and love the fact that BT calling works perfectly. Do you see any possibilities of fixing the issue with the BT internet sharing?

Thanks.

Braas000

Please help me. After updating your latest rom 10.5, my watch (X5 air) gets wet, i remove the back cover and dry, it works normal but the battery drops very fast , time just 8h, before 17h. battery of the clock I have been bottle after being into the water or bug of this rom? I do not have time to check the old version and need a quick answer, thanks

Oct 2, 2018 11:17:59 GMT 1 Angus X said:

let it dry well most likely the battery might be still wet or even got damaged, if after few days you still having problem you can try replace the battery with new one.
Sept 11, 2018 12:55:46 GMT 1 braas000 said:
I have the mod firmware installed on my Lem5, and love the fact that BT calling works perfectly. Do you see any possibilities of fixing the issue with the BT internet sharing?

If I return the work of the Bluetooth Internet , the voice is not transmitted on Bluetooth calls. Either the Bluetooth Internet or Bluetooth calls. Sorry.

vell

sorry canā€™t help you with bt calls it is different from bt calls on my watch, but you canā€™t use bt tethering while using this feature.

soniasophie9697, I know badly english, maybe I did not understand your question.

With the new firmware LEM5 about Bluetooth calls work well. If you flash the LK.Bin from the old firmware stops working Bluetooth call and Bluetooth tetering.
Bluetooth tetering only works on older firmware, but bluetooth calls donā€™t work.

P.S. this bug is inherited from the new factory firmware. bluetooth tetering does not work on it,

Dec 20, 2017 19:39:05 GMT 1 vell said:
Install this patch drive.google.com/file/d/1SKTddIJeabXN14ynJc1tHj25yo6hZy7r/view

Link is not available anymore
Oct 31, 2018 11:05:58 GMT 1 pretendor said:
Dec 20, 2017 19:39:05 GMT 1 vell said:
Install this patch drive.google.com/file/d/1SKTddIJeabXN14ynJc1tHj25yo6hZy7r/view

Link is not available anymore

All patches are available for download on Yandex disk

4pda.ru/forum/index.php?act=findpost&pid=72809518&anchor=Spoil-72809518-3

hello, I bought Lemfo Lem 5 and everything, itā€™s loaded in this FW. how do I get gapps? I need to make it operational. when installing play store and play services when the store arrives, it can not log in after a while. apologize for anglictine - google translator