LEM5 Help Needed: I Can't Load Apps From LAN when Connected

So Frustrated, been tinkering with my new LEM5 for fours days. I can connect to my router and get on the LAN but play store and google hang up after log in. If I use the  generic browser on the watch I can get on the play store. However, the watch is not a recognized device so I am stuck..

If I use the Lemfo App, I can connect the Samsung phone to the watch but see no way to send an app to the watch. There is a send a file selection but cant find the app files. Where are they stored so I can send them on the android phone?

(I am holding off on buying a sim card for now and want to connect by LAN.)

Come on guys , help me out.

Dec 19, 2016 11:27:57 GMT 1 robert4960 said:

So Frustrated, been tinkering with my new LEM5 for fours days. I can connect to my router and get on the LAN but play store and google hang up after log in. If I use the  generic browser on the watch I can get on the play store. However, the watch is not a recognized device so I am stuck..

If I use the Lemfo App, I can connect the Samsung phone to the watch but see no way to send an app to the watch. There is a send a file selection but cant find the app files. Where are they stored so I can send them on the android phone?

(I am holding off on buying a sim card for now and want to connect by LAN.)

Come on guys , help me out.

google play does'nt work? yep, i'm trying to fix mine too, for me it happend after i reseted the watch because of battery draining after the December updates (i have x3+). i download the apk i want to the computer and then to my watch it should be in a download file, make sure you look where you've put it on the watch when you connect it to the computer. you can download m2d for notifications (great app).

I have never used Google Play. Download the app from an alternative site on your PC, then plug in your watch as a USB storage and drag the apks over. On the watch use your file manager to navigate to the apk and install it. Make sure you have AVG installed to avoid bogus apps!

The official fixed OTA should be out by now…

Hi I can not find folder clockskin on lemfo lem5. Anybody can help?

Apr 1, 2017 19:19:23 GMT 1 mercu said:
Hi I can not find folder clockskin on lemfo lem5. Anybody can help?

You need to create it..

Thanks for your replay

I Create it but it still does not show the skins I copy in the folder

did you wrote ClockSkin or clockskin in the folders name?

Apr 2, 2017 0:04:25 GMT 1 mercu said:
Thanks for your replay

I Create it but it still does not show the skins I copy in the folder

have you made sure the name is Clockskin and not Clockskins? have you made sure that the folders that you copy to this folder contain only images (png) and not more folders? have you made sure there is'nt another Clockskin folder on the watch (sometimes there is)? did you turn off and on the watch and checked?