Lem10 Universal launcher and faces

We will have the Universal launcher adaptation display and some people’s can make some watch faces for the new Lemfo Lem10, I hope so.

Of course we will makes faces :slight_smile: let’s hope UL gets rectangular support.

@rafael_duarte W.I.P will release tomorrow. Working on stock launcher. This skin is pixel per pixel created for the LEM10 and other 320x360 screens. Based off the CASIO AQ 440

casio%20AQ%20440%20face
AND
casio%20AQ%20440

4 Likes

The same skin in Universal Launcher: (2.7 and 3.0)

The discs are not visible as you can see :frowning: the rest is ok. Maybe if I convert to .watch it will work ?

1 Like

Have you tried " myrunningapp " yet ? Thanks

The face works on stocklauncher but not on UL? That is strange. You created with WFD, right? And the wheels- are they GIF’s or rotating pictures?

1 Like

Yes it works like on a phone. But I need to test this heavy forest tomorrow. Heart rate sensor seems ok too. My problem is that I keep getting error sending to Google fit. I wonder why that is. This happens with ALL my devices. Luckily, Strava sync work and it can send to fit anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I made it with WFD and using rotating png images. Works on stock but not UL.

BTW, UL seem to make all apps look tiny and difficult to use. Changing DPI not effective. I will dig into this further

2 Likes

Thanks for the update . Looking forward to checking accuracy of distance

2 Likes

Hey @Dr_Andy_Vishnu Didn’t you order yours before me? :thinking:

2 Likes

Do not sprinkle salt in his wounds!

2 Likes

Hehehe :smiling_imp:

1 Like

No comment :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like