LEM T Reviews and FAQs

nice.
btw, create face requests if you don’t feel like toying around too much with WFD

I have not seen any apps use a smaller screen size. ive downloaded a ton of apps too. Several of gamelofts biggest games, real racing, bullet force, firefox, Pulse sms, spotify, youtube vanced, aerofly FS, Ganstar 4 Messenger lite, solid explorer pro, OG Instagram, New instagram, weather underground, and many others. All these app work absolutley flawlessy full screen. You may need to go to settings -> third-party apps adapter-> and enable that setting. although i have mine set to off. I tried turning it on but didnt notice anything changing. Also, all these games work on max settings. and the frame rates are great!!! this watch has utterly blown me away.

3 Likes

Hi hmmm that’s interesting, I suspect something has gone awry when I installed one of my apps. I have already toggled the 3rd party apps adapter setting, with no effect.
I notice you have pulse sms installed, can you send me a image of your watch with pulse on screen?
I may have to do a reset, then find out which app is causing this effect.

Uploading: Screenshot_20190924-004548.png… Uploading: Screenshot_20190924-005202.png… Uploading: Screenshot_20190924-004505.png… Uploading: Screenshot_20190924-004535.png…
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13pojAOAwcJQ6WqECEUZov2mcwdAb8Vpm?usp=sharing

1 Like

Thankyou. @MiniNuke I needed to do a complete system reset and this fixed the error.
I have reloaded most apps on the watch and the resizing has not re-occurred, so maybe something strange was set in the watch before delivery? Strange one… but maybe leaving this experience here could help someone else.

1 Like

MiniNuke

5h

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13pojAOAwcJQ6WqECEUZov2mcwdAb8Vpm?usp=sharing
I made my own screen protector and cut it on the watch itself with a sharp razor blade. In the videos you will see its almost perfect. After I get it stuck on in a humid room with the shower running to kill dust, I just use a lighter to melt the edges carefully.

But this watch is simply incredible.
It literally does everything my OnePlus 7 pro does. I haven’t ran into any thing that it cannot do.
I have some apps in that drive folder. The one I highly highly recommend is Fluid. It makes your watch so much easier to navigate. It makes it like a real android phone if you set it up that way. I can screenshot the settings i use for it if anyone wants it. Let me know if anyone has any questions about this watch as i could not be more happier with my purchase. This thing is simply incredible compared to other watches. The google gestures app allows you to search for ''ACC" to find accessibility settings. In the developer options I have stay away on, usb debugging on, and all three animation scales off (Just makes the watch faster). But i would highly advise not to mess with any other settings in here unless you know how to re flash your watches firmare as you can make your touches not line up with you screen. I haven’t had this happen on this watch rather on others.

Does anyone have the firmware for this watch yet?
Has anyone rooted this watch yet?
I was able to delete some useless stock apps using powershell on my PC. If anyone wants to know how.

Also, Post your favorite apps to use.

3 Likes

Hi, are the accessibility settings for FNG staying on after phone is rebooted or do they toggle back to Off? Thanks.

I have update edited my thread starter review a little to update info.
I like the screen protector you have made, I will try this when I get some material.

I agree, this is a brilliant watch, its all I was hoping for and more.
I saw the app fluid on the video and it looks cool and I will try it out, this seems to do away with all the extra volume control and brightness apps I have seen in the past. (I would be interested in the settings screen shots if you want to post them on your drive.)(also how to delete stock apps using powershell info.)

I have not seen any examples of firmware in the wild as yet. Lemfo support contacts are on this page and may help if you need it. The LEM T has not made it officially on this page yet.

An App that I use you may find useful is GMX mail. This email program is highly configurable. You can set sync polling times from 1 min to 1 hour. It also allows notification sound and vibrate settings and quiet times.

Oh just an observation. If you tap Android version in About Watch 3 times, the factory test program will come up. ( I havnt noticed this on any other LEMFO watches.)

1 Like

I just took delivery today - and just this evening , a new firmware update was available

KERNEL Version 4.4.22+
Thu Sept 19, 11:58:39 CST 2019

Build Number
DM100_LEMT_V1.4_20190919

2 Likes

Not seeing this update yet… is yous a 3/32 model?

1 Like

YES my Lemfo LEM T is the 3GB RAM /32GB ROM version - from Lemfo official store @ AliExpress

I enabled the Wi-FI ( no SIM card yet), and within the 1st hour of operation , I checked the System area for any available over the air updates - it reported nothign for 1st 45 minutes but i rechecked and then and got a pop up message "Updates available’ and I downloaded it , then installed the new firmware

Results

KERNEL Version 4.4.22+
Thu Sept 19, 11:58:39 CST 2019

Build Number
DM100_LEMT_V1.4_20190919

Runs very fast - Battery lasts nearly 3.5 days

2 Likes

Still not seeing this update… can someone post this update file so I can do a local update please?

Yes please! I will try and make a new post on deleting system apps with powershell when I get home. It’s literally just following a video I found. But making a new post… people may have questions.
Inside this google drive link, i am currently uploading a folder called “Delete system apps”
Open the text file to get the youtube link as well as the downloads (which the youtube link has) and the commands typed out to delete them using powershell.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13pojAOAwcJQ6WqECEUZov2mcwdAb8Vpm

Also, Does anyone know how to change the units to imperial on the walk, run, bike… monitor section

1 Like

@promethian
This makes navigating the LEM T so so eazy. Edit it how you like.

3 Likes

I might make this an FAQ thread because it gets so confusing having multiple places to navigate.
Anyway, you will all be happy to know that our developer @iscle has made a custom recovery and it works perfectly. He is going to enlarge the font and then it will be released to all.

I have been testing the watch for a couple of weeks and it is extremely good for playing games and the battery life is fantastic.

A tip for anyone who takes the OTA mentioned in previous posts.
You MUST perform a full factory reset after the update or you will get bugs!!
It is the same for ALL watches.

If you have not got the Sept 19th OTA - here is the full update

Lemfo decided to remove the GPS functionality from the fitness app :frowning:
If you flash this version or take OTA and you find GPS fitness app has been replaced - please feel free to use this add on app.
You will end up with 2 fitness apps but at least you will have a choice.

5 Likes

Video of Nintendo 64 emulator graphics quality. It’s not a great video but I think it demonstrates how good the screen resolution is.
Games are running perfectly!

5 Likes

Thanks a ton for the update! Excited for twrp!
I can attest to what pablo11 said above.

Watch the videos in this drive folder to see for yourself.
This watch can run every app my OnePlus 7 pro can with good frame rates. It’s just insane for a watch. Let us know if anyone has questions regarding this watch below.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=13pojAOAwcJQ6WqECEUZov2mcwdAb8Vpm

I have the sim card metal plate removed in these photos.

VID_20191004_105431.mp4 (9.5 MB)
VID_20191004_105355.mp4 (7.0 MB)

In the photos I you might have noticed the screen edgest look weird. But I have a DIY screen protector. Which is great and almost perfect. My second attempt should be a lot better. Matte finish… Fingerprints hardly show and they wipe off very easily.

Every time you go home and then to the watch face, or just turn on the watch, there is like 10 fingers moving this fluid around. It’s sick!! Also, the LEMT can do several finger multitouch. Pretty much as many fingers as you can fit it will register them perfectly accurate unlike the LEM 10.

I Deleted most stock apps through powershell on my pc including the new Lemfo app store that only had 4 apps in it like YouTube.
Looking to root this soon.

This app is in the drive folder called Fluid gesture navigation.
It literally makes this watch like a tiny Android 10 phone. You can pull down the status bar and change wifi, brightness, Bluetooth, ECT without going into settings. You can make volume changes so easily, open Google assistant!!!, go to recent app scroller, go home, go back, switch between last app, go back, and many other cool things. Look at the my picture I made of my settings. This setup is absolutely perfect and flawlessly fast.

I do not have this connected to my Verizon here in Missouri USA. But I will try and put my sim card in it today.

There is a new firmware update that new Lem T’s get sent out with. But I don’t have it yet. If anyone has this firmware please share. I need to ask Lemfo for it.

I literally have nothing to say bad about about it. Except I can’t figure out how to change to imperial units on the exercise stuff.

It’s literally Over powered. I have yet to see the battery get below 70% wearing it all day with greenify, Bluetooth connected, and location on… It’s just nuts

This watch is the same exact size as a pixel XL 2 (69.7mm) width, which is the same size as most phones. Just plop your phone perpendicular on your wrist and see if you think it’s too big.
It does not restrict wrist movement due to the curved back.

It’s size is honestly not bad. You can twist it so the watch is facing your body in places that you don’t want it to be noticeable. It’s almost winter time so long sleeves completely hides it…

Here’s the link I bought mine. Ordering the black metal one thru this link comes with the red button which is sick! Maybe ask for the red button in the comments when ordering just to help make sure you get it hopefully! It came in like a week and a half to Missouri. Maybe two weeks. It was fast. It came with these Bluetooth earpods. They work flawlessly on this watch. Bluetooth on this watch works perfectly, even transferring Internet thru Bluetooth from my phone’s PdaNet works perfectly.
US $149.99 50%OFF | DM100 2.86 inch Smart Watch 3GB + 32GB Android 7.1 4G GPS WiFi Smart Watch Men SmartWatch with Camera 2700mAh Battery
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/FzYvh3fK

2 Likes

Also, pablo11 do you mind sending a link or help me with updating this. Going to try to figure it out myself in here in the next hour if you don’t see this in time. Surely it’s not too hard.
I will make a post (if I didn’t already) or post it here oh how to delete system apps.
Edit: in that Google drive Link there is a folder that explains how to delete system apps. It is the only way to do so without root.

Yes reboot does not change Fluid navigation gestures
@pablo11 will following this work to update my LEM T? thanks in advanced.
Edit: I figured it out with this video

Edit: I can verify that this method worked perfectly.
however, after enabling usb debugging and changing to media transfer on developer options, and after allowing my computer to accept usb debugging, I can’t get my computer to see files inside my watch. What this due to changing driver settings for the vcom usb driver stuff?
Edit: I changed it to picture transfer protocol and then back to media transfer protocol. That fix my problem

1 Like

Just got mine today!

I took a look to see if the kernel has support for AlwaysOnDisplay, and it doesn’t… I guess we’ll need to survive without it.

When I have some time I’ll fix the (already working) TWRP recovery and post it here for you to enjoy :smiley:

3 Likes