kw88

hi guys can anybody advise i got the kw88 pro Android 7 as Christmas gift and within 3 hours on Christmas the touch screen has stopped responding altogether.The wat h wont respond so push power button for 2 seconds takes me to the power off screen the watch wont even switch off here so ive tried holding power button for 12 seconds this switches watch off but then automatically reboots to main screen again with no touch responce ive removed back and dissconnected battery left it 24 hours and reconnected and watch just boots back to main screen. Help please

Try to flash the fw using our YT channel tutorial, if it’s not better, try to return it to the seller, but I know it’s a gift…

hi mate ive managed to reflash its all loaded up to language screen but screen still wont respond and if i hold power button 12 secs it just boots back to same screen

i contacted seller on ebay all they did was sent instruction manual and now they have left ebay so im going to try get refund but watch no use if no screen touch some other guy in forums has same problem

The watch is probably faulty.
Have you tried the other Rom, as there is several screen types maybe it could solve it.

could you give me link to other rom i only tried the one which said was latest for the kw88 pro id be grateful if you could send link. Would it be poss to downgrade from android 7 to a lower rom would this work .
Thanks again in advance