Kw88 Pro Back Navigation

Hi, i just bought a kw88 pro and still exploring the features, one issue i face is how to back navigate to the previous screen from an opened app? For eg, i opened Google play store and searched for few apps, now to go back, i dont get it… When i swipe from left to right nothing happens, same with any other app like share it, etc… I hav to clear the recent apps list every time and open fresh… Does someone has an idea please?? Clicking on the button beside the cam just closes the app and brings me back to settings screen

Are you sure you’re doing it right ? Backgesture should work.

Oct 19, 2018 16:32:32 GMT 1 sathyak said:

did this start from the begining?

Ok let me explain my problem with an example : From the home watch face screen, i swipe left, select the Playstore from the arc menu then play store app loads, in the search bar on the top left, i shall search for an radio app, and then i get a list of apps, i select some app from the list and then go in to the details of the app, ok now i wish to go back and search for any other app, but when i click on the single button beside the cam, what i expect is that the play store app goes to the previous list dispalying the apps as per the search word, but instead what i get is the settings menu of the watch…

If again select the play store app, the same detail page of the radio app loads and i don’t hav any way to navigate to the search bar to search for something else…

Hope you got my issue now, the same i face in any app as such… Basically missing the functionality of a back button aka a smart phone

Oct 20, 2018 16:50:55 GMT 1 sathyak said:

it is the home button not back button, swipe from left to right should work i have'nt heard anyone else saying it does'nt work, you can also download simple contro (i did) and use it to navigate as you like.

Oct 21, 2018 2:04:46 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 20, 2018 16:50:55 GMT 1 sathyak said:

it is the home button not back button, swipe from left to right should work i have’nt heard anyone else saying it does’nt work, you can also download simple contro (i did) and use it to navigate as you like.

Hi thanks, can you let me know whats that control you mentioned??

I even tried once again today, i downloaded a radioapp Radiogram, browsed for a staion and listened for some time, later i wished to check for another station, so to go back to previous list to search for the other station, when i swipe from left to right or both ways, nothing works… And unfortunately in that app, to stop a playing radio station, the stop button is unaccessible as i am not able to scroll the app… So every time, i had to click the recent apps list clear button… :disappointed:

sathyak

this one: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ace.jun.simplecontrol

Thanks, this helps i believe, will check

same problem here

Oct 21, 2018 23:18:32 GMT 1 besmarques said:
same problem here

i really do'nt andrestand the issue you are having with the watch i never had this with my old kw99 if you can make a short video to show us then we can understand better.

Oct 22, 2018 3:43:00 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 21, 2018 23:18:32 GMT 1 besmarques said:
same problem here

i really do’nt andrestand the issue you are having with the watch i never had this with my old kw99 if you can make a short video to show us then we can understand better.

Forget it. It’s a sensibility problem. We need to start the movement right from the watch left border or the swipe will aggro to the google play app, this in the square view mode.

If we are in full mode it’s almost impossible to open the swipe page of google play because the swipe will aggro to the “go back”

How do you get to square mode? I would love to be able to access the whole screen! Nevermind…found it!