KW 88 screen turned up to down

Hi to everyone.

One of my friend bought king wear kw 88 from china for me and bring it Turkey. When i tried to use google apps in Turkey. Google give message as this watch is not certificated by google and google apps not work. I download the latest firmware from king-wear web site and flashed it. After that watch started but screen reversed to up to down. So when i touch screen nothing work properly. How can i solve this problem? Could you help me please?

Jul 2, 2018 8:03:27 GMT 1 hltnc said:
Hi to everyone.

One of my friend bought king wear kw 88 from china for me and bring it Turkey. When i tried to use google apps in Turkey. Google give message as this watch is not certificated by google and google apps not work. I download the latest firmware from king-wear web site and flashed it. After that watch started but screen reversed to up to down. So when i touch screen nothing work properly. How can i solve this problem? Could you help me please?


You simply flashed the wrong FW, there's several types depending on your screen. What have you flashed ?

I have flashed this rom. “KW 88 CS1 B GSM PHT 20180525 (4+4) ENGLISH” from this web site: www.king-wear.com/support/download
I made flash with checked preloader and download only.
Then I tried other roms but i have faced the same problems.

Jul 2, 2018 10:05:08 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Jul 2, 2018 8:03:27 GMT 1 hltnc said:
Hi to everyone.

One of my friend bought king wear kw 88 from china for me and bring it Turkey. When i tried to use google apps in Turkey. Google give message as this watch is not certificated by google and google apps not work. I download the latest firmware from king-wear web site and flashed it. After that watch started but screen reversed to up to down. So when i touch screen nothing work properly. How can i solve this problem? Could you help me please?


You simply flashed the wrong FW, there's several types depending on your screen. What have you flashed ?

I have flashed this rom. "KW 88 CS1 B GSM PHT 20180525 (4+4) ENGLISH" from this web site: www.king-wear.com/support/download

I made flash with checked preloader and download only.

Then I tried other roms but i have faced the same problems.

Jul 2, 2018 10:15:40 GMT 1 hltnc said:
Jul 2, 2018 10:05:08 GMT 1 ricktop said:
You simply flashed the wrong FW, there's several types depending on your screen. What have you flashed ?

I have flashed this rom. "KW 88 CS1 B GSM PHT 20180525 (4+4) ENGLISH" from this web site: www.king-wear.com/support/download

I made flash with checked preloader and download only.

Then I tried other roms but i have faced the same problems.


Have you tried this :

/thread/1751/kw88-512-call-firmware-update

Jul 2, 2018 12:08:49 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Jul 2, 2018 10:15:40 GMT 1 hltnc said:
I have flashed this rom. "KW 88 CS1 B GSM PHT 20180525 (4+4) ENGLISH" from this web site: www.king-wear.com/support/download

I made flash with checked preloader and download only.

Then I tried other roms but i have faced the same problems.


Have you tried this :

/thread/1751/kw88-512-call-firmware-update


Thank you. I will try it tonight and let you. ı hope it will work.

@htlnc

if you flash the rom with the bt calling app just make sure to select upgrading and NOT download only.

Jul 2, 2018 13:21:26 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
@htlnc

if you flash the rom with the bt calling app just make sure to select upgrading and NOT download only.


More or less i tried all roms. But still issue is continue. What can i do? 
Jul 2, 2018 12:32:13 GMT 1 hltnc said:
Jul 2, 2018 12:08:49 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Have you tried this :

/thread/1751/kw88-512-call-firmware-update


Thank you. I will try it tonight and let you. ı hope it will work.

I tried this rom also but no change. The same problem continue :confused:

@htlnc

most likely you’ve done something wrong. are you sure you did upgrading when flashed the latest firmware?

Yes i found it in the web site of king-wear. İf you know any latest firmware could you share with me please?

Jul 2, 2018 19:16:34 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
@htlnc

most likely you’ve done something wrong. are you sure you did upgrading when flashed the latest firmware?


Yes i found it in the web site of king-wear. İf you know any latest firmware could you share with me please?

hltnc
You should have used the firmware that on the forum and in so.f.tool you had to choose upgrading.

Jul 3, 2018 4:17:36 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:hltnc
You should have used the firmware that on the forum and in so.f.tool you had to choose upgrading.


So no way to return normal? 

hltnc

not sure but try to upgrade with the firmware that on this forum and make sure to follow the instructions, it might fix the problem and might not.

pablo11

nameless

You have a KW88 or KW99?

If you have flashed the correct firmware version for your watch from this site using the correct flash tool options your watch should be ok.

We have tested this and hundreds of members have also used it without a problem.

Confirmed with the manufacturer.
That Firmware you have quoted is for the KW99 not KW88.

Use the correct version and use the firmware upgrade option in SP Tools. All boxes should be ticked.

pablo11 AvatarJul 3, 2018 22:41:11 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Confirmed with the manufacturer. That Firmware you have quoted is for the KW99 not KW88.

Use the correct version and use the firmware upgrade option in SP Tools. All boxes should be ticked.


I already did many of them but not work. Which one is the correct version? Why manufacturer put KW 99 firmware under name of KW 88?
Jul 4, 2018 6:15:19 GMT 1 hltnc said:
pablo11 AvatarJul 3, 2018 22:41:11 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
Confirmed with the manufacturer. That Firmware you have quoted is for the KW99 not KW88.

Use the correct version and use the firmware upgrade option in SP Tools. All boxes should be ticked.


I already did many of them but not work. Which one is the correct version? Why manufacturer put KW 99 firmware under name of KW 88?

A long time ago It was originally the same firmware for both watches.
But I think that this has changed. So as I said - flash the correct version.
You could tell us what specifications your watch has?
Ram and storage size… The original firmware you had before you flashed? These are the most important details we need if we are going to be able to help you.
Jul 4, 2018 6:15:19 GMT 1 hltnc said:
I already did many of them but not work. Which one is the correct version? Why manufacturer put KW 99 firmware under name of KW 88?

A long time ago It was originally the same firmware for both watches. But I think that this has changed. So as I said - flash the correct version. You could tell us what specifications your watch has? Ram and storage size... The original firmware you had before you flashed? These are the most important details we need if we are going to be able to help you.
here ı add watch info. ıt is 512  mb ram and 4 gb rom
Attachments: