Kw 88 pro black screen

Please help me!!! I have just got my kw 88 pro and i have installed a watchface apk from roundandroid smartwatches and when i clicked on the thumbnail of the watch… Then screen got black… Now i cant do anything excep shut down & reboot i have done them but then also nothing happened. I am trying to flash firmware but it is also not working because when i turn off the watch and connect the usb for flashing smartwatch then it opens automatically… And the flashing app in computer doesnt work… So please guide me! The link to video of error is here:
drive.google.com/file/d/14UgAtuVA8AGbHPSrm6liMlL9EXqAMDL6/view?usp=drivesdk

Sept 10, 2018 18:16:49 GMT 1 ashutosh02020 said:
Please help me!!! I have just got my kw 88 pro and i have installed a watchface apk from roundandroid smartwatches and when i clicked on the thumbnail of the watch... Then screen got black... Now i cant do anything excep shut down & reboot i have done them but then also nothing happened. I am trying to flash firmware but it is also not working because when i turn off the watch and connect the usb for flashing smartwatch then it opens automatically.... And the flashing app in computer doesnt work... So please guide me! The link to video of error is here: drive.google.com/file/d/14UgAtuVA8AGbHPSrm6liMlL9EXqAMDL6/view?usp=drivesdk

not good, the only way is to flash the firmware of the watch.

pablo11