Kospet Vision - August 2019 model

Despite everything these watches can do, most of the time I tend to use mine as, well, a watch. Always-on time is important to me.

1 Like

“always on time” on full android watches shows what the time was, not what time is.
99.9 % of the time there is a delay of a couple of mins.
it won’t be a problem with this watch, which is pretty cool

Accurate time is preferable, but for me that is usually close enough.

What do you mean it won’t be a problem with this watch?

it has IPS screen so there’s gonna be no “always on” , thus no delay on it

we should all stop buying smartwatches, then we will have no problems with them at all :rofl:

nah, they are too much fun

1 Like

all this smartwatches overheating after ~5mins when using 4G and watching video or doing video call.

1 Like

mine doesn’t
…

No they dont so dont worry . If you need any advice on a specific watch feel free to ask

That’s something that confuse me. Do overheating issues are related to the battery size? 800mah battery causes overheating? There’s no way of hacking it through the kernel?

As I am designing a new watch… What BT model does not eat up battery???

Nah, I have other watches with smaller batteries that heat up as much as the optimus pro does.
It did overheat on fw 2.7 but not on other fws.
It must be software related.

I thought the same as you. I think there’s something in the kernel that cause overheating. But waiting for @Jason.Gonzalez for further information

1 Like

Pablo,
Its essential that we work together. Please contact me. I like to compare what my factory tells me about solution company and what you are told from the solution company. Lets see if we can get the solution company to give us what we all need and want.

1 Like

You might contact him via PM.

OLED screens only available on 1.39. The screen is to small for practical use.

1 Like

They say bt4.2 and above are supposed to be much less power hungry.
When is your new watch going to be out?

In one month.
I say no more as this is a Kospet blog. Just been told. So thanks and just look out for Kronos Blade

1 Like

3 Likes

It’s disappointing to hear there aren’t larger OLEDs available. Do you know if/when they might be?