Kospet Prime § Tesla car

Need to know before buy : somebody with a Tesla car ( model 3 ) can test the Tesla app ( app to control the car ) on the Kospet Prime watch ?

3 Likes

I understood you correctly - you bought a Tesla. But you’re worried about buying a $ 140 watch?
You want to be kidding me, right???

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Answering the op, if the tesla app works on your phone it should work on the watch (it’s compatible with Android 5 and up), albeit an older version
According to this thread, the updated Tesla app uses NFC to unlock the car, and the devices without NFC (including full android watches) are incompatible with the app. So an older version without the NFC feature would work
This has not been (can not(never?) be) tested by me tho

3 Likes

Maybe he has a Prime and he considers buying a Tesla :grin: A smartwatch enthusiast would choose his car to match his smartwatch, not the opposite :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I have matched my Prime with a Lada :joy:

3 Likes

Hi, i have a Tesla and a Lemfo Lem T ( ok togheter ), just want to now if the Tesla app fit correctly on the screen of the Kospet Prime… That’s all.

2 Likes

I’m sure working between square and round mode it will be fine :+1:

4 Likes

Sounds like a perfectly reasonable question to me mate. The price of the watch is irrelevant!..if it does not do what you specifically want it to do, then weather it is a $10,000 watch or a $1-00 watch it is useless to you. Cheers, Doons

4 Likes

the updated Tesla app uses NFC to unlock the car, and the devices without NFC (including full android watches) are incompatible with the app. So an older version without the NFC feature would work

M3 owner here, the tesla app uses bluetooth to connect to your car. If the watch has bluetooth then it will work.

1 Like