Kospet Prime app (notification, gesture, translation, hearth graph)

I buy a Kospet Prime and find difficulty to found good app for smartwatch. With Android 7.1 think all app work but:

1. Google Fit not see heart rate. Want that Google Fit monitoring step, heart rate and sleep, but not think be on Wear OS,
    Try to search another heart monitor that made graph of heart rate variation but not found that use green light. App pre-installed on Kospet Prime work but show only an average when start. If changing app heart rate monitoring be closed.

2. Notifications: i share notify with smartphone with bluetooth, but i want that Kospeth Prime vibrate or make a sound only when incoming an email into a certain email, or incoming message from few account on Telegram or Whatsapp or incoming call.
    There are a way to filter notifications? like this when incoming spam on bluemail on smartphone Kospet Prime vibrate for noting (and with big email incoming vibrate continuatively).

3. an app for simultaneous voice translation?

4. gesture: finally i see Quickify work good. Now try to see if better use this or “ok Google” to open app without watch Kospet Prime.

Consumption.
I used Kospeth Prime with TomTom Autovelox to warning driver from mulct relief, with WIFI on (hotspot from smartphone).
So GPS+TomTom App+WIFI smartphone from about 65% end battery on about 3.5 hours.
90% of energy be burned by screen (mid level)
Think can be increased endurance?

1. HeartOnTop - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=inc.makerbob.sbobka.heartontop&hl=en
    sync’s to google fit 24/7

2. WatchDroid - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lumaticsoft.watchdroidphone&hl=en
    notification filter included

3. Google Translate - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.translate&hl=en

4. Personally i use “ok google”

2 Likes

Thanks for answer, reallly helpfull.

I put Google Translate (effectively not think about this also if have on smatphone).

Install Google “access voice” app that made more powerfull Google assistant (can also restart smatphone or smartwatch to not consume button), also if this consume more energy because everytime ear voice.

Not find good Watchdroid (low graphic, have filter but not so good. Finally removed notification on smartphone and bit not use notification on smartwatch. Full bluetooth use consume smartwatch battery in one day -,-’’

Heartontop good in pro version with sharing data with Google Fit.
Good also daytracing heartrate that trace automatically every x minutes… for the happiness of battery.

Install also a pro version of Sleep as Android. Not recognize Kospet Smartwatch but recognize all if installed like smarthome.

And put on 3 touch zoom function on android screen, really good to read sometimes what is write on little screen.

Search an app to see smartwatch monitor on notebook PC ^_^’’’
Maybe portable software to be used on all PC/notebook
Sometime want read big.

I have GT on the watch and not on my phone (personal preference)

Currently using “floating toucher” for back and home and recents and power off instead of HW buttons

watch droid i paid for

heart on top i paid for

sleep as android should be on the phone as it would probably drain too much battery over night

3 touch zoom is great i use it also

you can try this app for file transfer wireless and also screen mirror, it might work

try vysor to see smartwatch monitor on notebook PC,there’s a chrome plugin too so it’s portable.
https://vysor.io/download/
I’ve a Kospet Prime too and if I use watchdroid and only bluetooth connection between phone and watch,the battery lasts me two days,using sleepboot too,only on the watch,consulting the app in the pc with vysor.
bye.

1 Like

these are great also !

Can we also use vysor to see the watch display on our phone ? In a situation where we don’t have our PC within reach :ok_hand:

not as far as I know, but it’s a good idea

1 Like

Umm Vysor not understan how to connect. Airmore show only screen, cant interact like remote control.

Finally i see that kospeth dure 2 day with continuative hearth rate monitor each 5 minutes.
Think this good.

If use bluetooh, wifi or GPS battery time reduce a lot.

In Battery Life pro i see that health of battery is 71%
like 890 mah, not 1260 mah…
have same problem?

Hi. I install google fit in my kospet prime. do you know how i sync the google fit that is in my smartwatch with google fit that is in my smartphone. thanks

personally i have signed-in google fit on both
typically only monitor my stats via my watch
i have noticed that over the course of the day they “sync” on their own in the background and i dont pay much attention (since i have marcodroid “screen on” wifi trigger on the watch)

if i want to attempt a real-time manual sync, i click on journal, then top right there is a sync symbol you can tap, i use this to grab my sleep as android sleep tracking data if it doesnt grab it automatically from phone (also have strava and heartontop data synced)