Kospet prime...app for elliptical

Dear all,
Does some of you know some good application for registering exercise (accounting calories and heart rate) with elliptical which synch with google fit?.

Thanks a lot in advance!.

Try this -

Best fitness app around

2 Likes

is not only for running?.
It has enhabled GPS? calculates Calories?

it supports walking/running/cycling/hand bicycle/Other both outdoor and indoor. So choose bicycle and select indoor
@Dr_Andy_Vishnu maybe pin that thread so newbies can find it quicker?

make sure built in hart rate is enabled in settings.

2 Likes

I’ll try it.
Anyway, hope that the the heart rate works well in the kospet prime…

JMSpain, post please if the prime battery is really good or need to save on messaging, browsing, etc.

1 Like

With watch on in normal (not low power), it gets 3 and a half days (no phone calls done, but with some work on the watch).
By the way…messages…I get no one…because bluetooth disconnects continuously from iphone.

One interesting thing: I’ve seen twice that when battery is about 20%, suddenly drops very fast to below 10%. This behaviour is similar in Kospet Optimus Pro I have, which makes me think that maybe the battery is not of the claimed capacity, but it is somehow “corrected” by software…
it is just a thought, but a relevant one, as when you’re in 20% is when you more need that the battery takes all of itself (not dropping fast to zero…).

So, in other words…when it says you have 20%…probably you have NOT really 20%…

Is quite new and I need to test it more to be more precise…

I’m in doubt between Pro and Prime, I like the design of Pro better.

From its short experience, the Prime has more battery in practice, as sold by Kospet?

The prime is the newer of the two . Bigger screen and bigger battery . I would choose the prime . Great watch

Yeah, great watch so far. Still evaluating but the battery seems solid.

1 Like

PRO: it has approx 840 mAh battery. approx 2-3 days in Adroid mode. But you can go to Lite watch mode and then you have 7 days battery (you only have a watch during these 7 days…but it may be recommendable in some cases…for example if you travel a few days and don’t want to carry a charger with you).

PRIME: it has approx 1200 mAh battery. Approx 3-4 days in Android mode. No Lite mode. It is somehow a new version. nice watch.

In both cases if you want a good fitness app, you need to go to MyRunningApp, because the standard ones are crap.

it depends on what you need.

1 Like

is there any reason why one should install the apk and not directly from google store ?

Which .apk ? . If you mean the running app above the one in playstore wont load

1 Like