Kospet Optimus Pro (So much better than expected)

Was the ambient temperature high too ? I don’t know how the watch behaves with high temperature…

I’m also curious how it’ll endure some heat. I live in Southern India half the year, so should be interesting. Out of direct sunlight is key. When I go for a run, I’ll rotate it to the underside of the wrist. I usually do that anyways, but here in Portugal, I’ve been wearing it facing out. I haven’t worn a watch consistently in 5 years.

Last watch was the Asus zenwatch 2. So bad. Used it only for music while running.

The ambient temperature is between 20 to 23 degrees Celcius. I experience the overheating problem indoors in either my room or workplace.

Wordscape game is a spelling game that requires no internet access to run. The overheat message pops u in less than 2minutes of running an app. This has nothing to do with heavy internet usage. I think it’s a problem with the 3G/4G implementation.

Imagine a watch with 5G no even 4 hour battery life,they need to find a solution maybe a replaceable battery.
The new SoC for SW from Mediatek is MT6761 A22 12Nm(2018), better power consumption and this;
MediaTek CorePilot technology at its heart provides power aware scheduling, thermal management and UX monitoring, assigning the right workload to CPU cores at a specific frequency and voltage; perfectly matching the required performance with best power efficiency. This allows a sustained high-performance and consistently reliable user-experience.
In addition - a new upgrade for the segment - its tiny, ultra-low power sensor hub is ideal for apps that require always-on sensor readings (pedometers or vocal-triggers), without having to engage the main CPU complex, providing significant power savings.

The MediaTek Helio A22 is an incredible generational upgrade of mainstream smartphones; pushing up the bar on features and the boundaries of longer battery life.
With MediaTek NeuroPilot developers and device makers have the best possible ecosystem, with support for many common AI frameworks and full compliance with Android Neural Networks API (Android NNAPI).Maybe the hands brightness function will work better and Voice Assistant.

Dual 4G SIM Support & Rich Smart Home Connectivity

MediaTek’s latest generation 4G LTE WorldMode modem brings dual 4G SIM support with VoLTE/ViLTE to capable, mainstream Android devices, such as the MediaTek Helio A22. It focuses on a highly power-efficient design capable of Cat-7 (DL) 4G LTE speeds, while MediaTek’s TAS 2.0 smart antenna technology uses the best antenna combination to provide optimal signal quality at lowest power use. For the North American market, the latest 600MHz band is also supported.

Connectivity upgrades from the previous generation include multi-GNSS options (GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo) with core-enhancements providing 57% improvement in Hot TTFF, 10% accuracy improvement and up to 24% lower power operation thanks to a new, dedicated sub-processor. For the latest Smart Home devices, Bluetooth 5 is available sporting up to 2X speeds and 4X range and 8X broadcast capacity over the previous generation. BT and Wi-Fi (now 802.11ac) simultaneous co-existence can provide up to 5X Wi-Fi throughput boost over the previous generation.

1 Like

I just got my watch a week ago and FW 2.7 came installed. The watch was getting fairly warm often with minimal use.
I rolled back to 2.5 FW and have not felt heating since and battery life has been multiple times better.

Also updating Google play services maybe…

1 Like

in kospet optimus pro blutooth call will be possible

hai all
i want to purchase smart watch with 2 gb ram and 32 gb rom as well as ip 68 protection and watch should have bluetooth call can u suggest

No, there are just a few Abdroid 5.1 watches which can do that. The optimus pro is 7.1.1.

1 Like

Hello!! My kospet optimus pro, it isn’t unworkable very good. I like this smartwatch, but the battery he it’s very little like duration. Apps, them ,that I put in, very little, not work…the watch hot too and the carats are too small!!! I don’t know, I think to keep it…for a good use it’s ok. Just when I need to make a call,as using like watch. Next time i will informed very well about a good phone watch.
If you or someone else know like can I do for put root and keep my watch functionally for the best of the best ,please contact me. Have a g’day. Thanks.

I don’t like small carrots either.:carrot::carrot::carrot:

1 Like

Thats the funniest thing i have read in months :joy::joy:

1 Like