Kospet hope loudspeaker issues

Hi guys,

got my watch a week and very satisfied since today I’m having loudspeaker issues, when someone calls me I hardly hear anything the volume is maxed out, tried 50 % volume can’t hear anything the sound is cracking too, using a  BT set the sound is marvellous.

if this cant be solved  do i have to issue a claim to Bang good  or  here 

Hi, only on a call? Music sound works?

both very bad sound hardly can get what they are saying or singing

on BT headset excellent

Initially the loudspeaker in my watch was also behaving similar in that it wasn’t loud enough. Over time it has improved a lot and I can’t really explain it. Perhaps it makes sense to install the latest firmware version (27 jan 2019)

I have the latest firmware just figured out I’m jogging every day around 5-6 km I have cleaned the loudspeaker outlet with a small bristle

and improved the sound a lot maybe my sweat and some dust was blocking it

The loudspeaker was very quiet on my watch as well. I downloaded a volume booster, and it worked a little bit to some extent, but anything other than voice would get distorted with the increased volume. Speaker wasn’t meant really to play music in a semi-loud environment. I have had great success pairing a bluetooth headset and listening to podcasts that way.

These watches seem to have different problem’s with everyone, Because my speaker works great . I can even hear it well with out head phones while cycling every day. In fact I have trouble getting it to pair with headphones. really i WISH i wouldn’t have bought it

turn off your watch switch on again try different headphones i got 3 2/3 connect instantly and are working great dont ask me why the 3rd headphone doesnt work

GOT LOUDSPEAKER PROBLEMS AGAIN HARDLY HEAR ANYTHING. I’m living in a tropical country Thailand, The thing is the loudspeaker is in the wrong position

it should be on the side of the watch or between the watch lugs, coz the loudspeaker is at the bottom when I go running the sweat is destroying the loudspeaker this is a major production flaw, so lets hope that kospet take note of it and replace the loudspeaker

Mar 5, 2019 16:26:50 GMT glitterfart said:
GOT LOUDSPEAKER PROBLEMS AGAIN HARDLY HEAR ANYTHING. I'm living in a tropical country Thailand, The thing is the loudspeaker is in the wrong position

it should be on the side of the watch or between the watch lugs, coz the loudspeaker is at the bottom when I go running the sweat is destroying the loudspeaker this is a major production flaw, so lets hope that kospet take note of it and replace the loudspeaker

The speaker sits opposite of the buttons. Imho the best possible position.

They are too low they are at the bottom of the watch not on the side.The speakers are always in touch with the skin and in my case sweaty skin, today in Thailand only 38 degrees

I still haven’t bothered to disassemble my Kospet, but I am curious if some kind of speaker mod is possible

Mar 6, 2019 12:02:29 GMT jockyw2001 said:
I still haven't bothered to disassemble my Kospet, but I am curious if some kind of speaker mod is possible

I don't think adding a bigger or better speaker will make a difference.  More to do with the amplification circuit that I am sure is lackluster in this unit.

If this issue cant be solved I think to make a video and address Bang good and kospet what they can do about it

?

I think the only chance you have is to return your watch to Banggood and either get a new one or refund if you are not happy.

Mar 7, 2019 9:51:04 GMT 2 glitterfart said:
If this issue cant be solved I think to make a video and address Bang good and kospet what they can do about it

?

have you tried to use air spray the kind that is used to clean PCs?

nope good idea i will someday

using BT headset

I’ve used a soft bristle toothbrush with just enough force to clean any dirt from the speaker grooves. So far so good!

My Optimus pro volume fades to low and no sound. I found that opening the SIM card door and closing it slightly while playing music is a temporary fix. Leaving the sim door and screw loose is not smart but my problem don’t happen as much until I tighten it. I think the speaker is getting vacuum locked because of no pressure equalization hole.

Yes, that’s why the newest Optimus Pro models have a tiny hole on the backside.

1 Like