Kospet Hope 4G broken back

It is confusing. When you select Back Cover it will continue to display the picture of another item. It doesn’t look like there is a separate picture of the back cover. So I selected it and put it in my cart. As you can see here it shows the Back Cover in my cart.

I am not ordering one, I don’t own a Hope. I just did this to see if you could order the Back Cover.

2 Likes

Also in the customer reviews there’s one guy that bought a back cover and judging from the comment he got it

1 Like

I did check this before posting :wink:

I figured you had my comment was in reply to ashmijr1. It just didn’t show as a reply to him.
Just like this reply to your post does not reflect such.

1 Like

No worries mate :wink:

1 Like

if you click on the first image, the majority of the contents are leathers straps, usb cables.

Thanks. the third image is showing a price tag of 31 $. he might have the back panel. the leather strap is 8$.

Happy to receive product and exactly match my requirement. Seller is really good. 11 Nov 2019 08:06 Helpful? Yes (0) No (0) Seller’s Reply Dear respected customer, we are pleased that you find what you need in our store, welcome to buy from us again. 11 Nov 2019 08:06 Additional Feedback Good seller … Happy to receive product. Seller’s Reply Thank you very much, glad to hear what we did is up to your request. AliExpress Shopper GR Color: 1Pcs Strap Logistics: AliExpress Standard Shipping Everything went well !! Item received perfectly !! 30 Mar 2020 14:36 Helpful? Yes (0) No (0) Seller’s Reply Thank you for your additional feedback , welcome to our store next time, may you have good days