Kopset Prime SE Smartwatch Lag?

Happy new year to you and your family. I just recently purchased a Kospet Prime SE Smartwatch with android 7.1.1 and I’m coming from the Lemfo Lem 6 smartwatch that was running android 5.1 both have 1gb ram and 16gb storage both of them being used on a one plus 7 pro running android 10. The issue I have and although it may be minor is that with the prime SE smartwatch, the notifications seem to come at a delay of a few seconds or may not even get it at all. bear in mind that I do have the Watchdroid premium which i love and because of this app, I can choose pretty much any watch that I feel like wearing and still have a awesome experience. The question I have for you is, what could be the reason as to why there is a delay between the use of the smartwatch? the Lemfo watch notifications are exactly in sync with the one plus but there is a delay with the Kospet prime SEwatch? I am not sure if it’s because there is a AMOLED on the lemfo and IPS on the kospet. I know it seems small but I love your app and I rely on it a lot. Thank you so much for you time in taking this into consideration on any tips and such. By the way I took the advice on the background cleaner on 7.1.1 and all the ways to keep it running in the background. Any guidance will be cherished.

So watchdroid is off in background cleaner and on in unresricted data access ?

I think (not sure as of now) that I have solved that issue with this watch what I also did was go to another set of settings that goes like this
settings>more>app settings>special access>battery optimization>WatchDroid Assistant
And then I procceeded to set that to not optimized. everything else I will leave the same for the moment and get back to you guys and see if that makes a difference. just to make sure that I am on point with this I will let you guys know what I have set on my watch (kospet prime SE)
Standby Intelligent power is turned off
Background Cleaner battery saver is turned off
System work mode is set to normal
WatchDroid Assistant is set to Unrestricted Data Access
WatchDroid Assistant is set to Not Optimized in the Special Access Battery optimization section.

I know it’s a lot but I am just trying to make sure that it works like I need it and if others or maybe even another phone that is similar to this has the same issues I have that this can solve the issues they may have going on with it.

I leave all the battery saving options on . I just leave watchdroid exempt of everything and should workfine

that seems to be correct. I have it set to where watchdroid on the phone can have unlimited data access and yet it still takes a few seconds or sometimes not even sending the notifications. just to be clear in the understanding that you stated, I turned off that setting in the options on the watch so that way watch droid can just run as it needs to without any data saving or battery saving modes on it. It’s literally the only app that I install on and use on all of my watches as I like to keep my phone in my pocket for my job and just reply and use my watch for music controls and replies to messages. I really love this watch for the huge battery life in comparision to the lemfo lem 6 but to me, the lemfo lem 6 receives all the notifications instant as they come into my phone as well. I can only see the two difference is that lemfo is a amoled screen with android 5.1 and kospet is ips with android 7.1 I don’t think that would make a difference? also the kospet is the prime SE which is the Stripped Edition I assume of the original Kospet Prime. If anyone can give me any more pointers on how to keep the watchdroid running in the background all the time it will be greatly appreciated.

Again, many thanks to you and you taking the time to give me some assistance. I am sure that due to this watch being pretty new there will be a few kinks in it. I want to enjoy this watch and use it for a long time since it has a huge battery in a round face design. I intend to keep this watch for a good while until something new comes along down the road. I will use the settings that you recommend and then give a update and see what’s going on with is as I hope that resolves the only issue I have with this watch.

1 Like

do you have the kospet prime se or any other watch? did anyone have these similar issues to this.

I am currently using the prime , lem10 and lem11 and not having this problem

2 Likes

perfect. It could be something pretty small and with time or eventually a master reset, will resolve this issue. I can try that and then get back to the community on it. I don’t think that there is a difference between the prime and the prime SE in terms of software correct.

Confirmed. Works fine on my prime.

2 Likes

again awesome you guys thank you so much. and just for a little clarity it does work. It just that there is a “lag” or delay from my phone to the watch. like a 3 to 5 second delay which again, isn’t the biggest issue in the world (maybe a way to teach me some patience lol) but again will try to make sure that it works just like the other watches i own (lemfo lem 6 and allcall W1)

Then i think u should be patient :wink:

2 Likes

O and one more thing, I didn’t have the wii watch 2 app on the watch…would that make a difference

No. You just can use wiiwatch or warchdroid.

1 Like

Stick with WD . Much better :+1:

1 Like

yes it is…I finally got it right so now I’m satisfied with this. thank you again. Also WD is way way better than Wii Watch 2.

1 Like

Great news :+1: enjoy