Hardware specification:
CPU: MTK6737V
RAM: 1GB
ROM: 16GB
SIM card slot: yes
Language: Multi Languages
Display: 1.3 inch IPS LCD;resolution:240*240 pixel
Touchscreen: OGS capacitive screen
Frequency Band: TDD-LTE: B38, B39, B40, B41; FDD-LTE: B1,B3,B5,B7,B8; TD-SCDMA: B34+B39; WCDMA: B1+B2+B5+B8; GSM: 850/900/1800/1900
Bluetooth: Ver.4.0
Heart Rate Monitor: Yes
G-Sensor: Yes
GPS: Yes
Wifi: Yes
Motor: Yes
Mic: Yes
Speaker: Enclosed speaker
Button: Power button, backspace button
Battery: 600mAh high-voltage polymer battery
Standby time:90 hours, normal use time: 28 hours
Interface: magnetic, charge and data transfer

Main function:
Phone: Bluetooth phone call, 4G local phone call
SMS: local SMS
Mobile Payment: QR code for mobile payment(wechat pay, Alipay, and so on)
Notification sync: Whatspp, wechat, Twitter, Facebook, Email, etc…
Music: playing music on watch, playing music with bluetooth earphone
intelligent voice system: voice search, voice query
Health: Heart Rate Moitor, Multi Sports modes, Sleep Monitor, Exercise performance assessment.
Positioning: Yes, GPS +4G network positioning
Dustproof and Waterproof:IP67
Interchangeable straps: Yes

i actually thought this is a Finow watch ho well…i’m not sure an A6 watch is better than A7 watch and noticed that it has low rolution it reminds me how sorry i was for buying the s1 smartwatch. it is better to wait for the kingwear smartwatches like kw88 pro, kw99 pro and the kw68 which come with A7 and better hardware.

Sonia,

I am also waiting for KW 99 pro and Kw 68. Which one you would choose out of these two?

Aug 22, 2018 17:10:34 GMT 1 Deepak said:

this is hard i have the kw99 which is great watch and so far the only watch that stands my kind of usage but the lack of ram and storage i prefer the upgrade watch so most likely the kw99 pro is a great choice but wo’nt decide till i see the kw68, it is hard when there are so many and the most 2 important things about the watches are battery life and connectivities even if they have ipxx it does’nt matter if the 2 things are’nt that great.

Aug 23, 2018 2:17:40 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

this is hard i have the kw99 which is great watch and so far the only watch that stands my kind of usage but the lack of ram and storage i prefer the upgrade watch so most likely the kw99 pro is a great choice but wo’nt decide till i see the kw68, it is hard when there are so many and the most 2 important things about the watches are battery life and connectivities even if they have ipxx it does’nt matter if the 2 things are’nt that great.

So is it like you are looking for these two or any other watch is also in consideration?

Deepak, yep, maybe…the lem x:))

Aug 22, 2018 16:47:47 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
i actually thought this is a Finow watch ho well…i’m not sure an A6 watch is better than A7 watch and noticed that it has low rolution it reminds me how sorry i was for buying the s1 smartwatch. it is better to wait for the kingwear smartwatches like kw88 pro, kw99 pro and the kw68 which come with A7 and better hardware.

That is because it is made by the same factory that makes Finow watches.

It’s running FUN OS

It is not made by the same company that has made all the other KW watches.

Android 6 - oh dear

Aug 22, 2018 16:47:47 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

the logic is that the latest versions of android should be better than the previous ones, but the truth is that the best application to do sports are the watches that run A6 like the DM2018, microwear H5, H7, and kingwear KC03 since they make the Complete monitoring of the activity registering both the heart rate and distance and record the course and that perfectly synchronizes with fundo pro. Not like the application of fitness that bring smartwatches that run A7 that is a real fiasco, just missing that some manufacturers release a last update for SmartWatch as the H5 to be founded pro synchronize and everything is complete, the DM2018 synchronizes perfectly and everything It integrates very well.

Sonia,

I am also waiting for KW 99 pro and Kw 68. Which one you would choose out of these two?

but KW 99 pro has the 3G, but the latest one supports 4G

www.moklatasmartwatch.com/2018/11/kingwear-kc03-4g-smartwatch.html

what about the screen? is it ips normal?