Just received my Prime SE

Initially, weather showed my weather location then on next check it had switched locations. With standard launcher, how can I reset to the correct location?

1 Like

Got my PRIME Thursday day was sweating it out, cause of the virus things shutting down until 2/10.

I have just received a Prime SE and compare it with the Kospet Prime. I’m just getting started, but I’m impressed so far. I can’t find a big gap to the Kospet Prime. The battery life is even better. I will publish an exact comparison soon

2 Likes

Gin - Do you have any info RE: changing location? (Initially, weather showed my weather location then on next check it had switched locations. With standard launcher, how can I reset to the correct location?)

Make sure that GPS is set to “high accuracy”.

1 Like

Thanks, Actually, the problem resolved upon reboot…

Could you produce a list of setup items to get a optimized well functioning watch, power usage wise and what else :ok_hand:

Every user has different needs. So there are no settings that are generally applicable. Everyone has to try it out for themselves.

1 Like

If you haven’t already, I would suggest you watch some of Mr. Ticks video’s on his U tube channel. He gives the most thorough explanation of how the watches work, of anyone, in my opinion.

I saw and like them very much. He doesn’t run through the requirements for a power saving profile though.

I agree because I like some of the others posting on this forum feel it is more a user preference regarding how they use their watch. Thus hard to come up with a standard that would apply to everybody. That said I run my Lem 10 with BT on except at night, because I use Watchdroid for notifications, because of its ablility to respond to them. I only turn on Location, Wi-Fi, phone/data when I need to use them. I use my phone, when convenient as primary for most functions. Occasional music listening or voice recording. I usually get 24 to 36 hours out of a single charge.

When exercising by walking or bike riding I use an older, unlocked AT&T Kyocera Duraforce phone, with a Speed Talk Sim Card ($9 a month for, 500 min/500mb data) because it is truly rugged, has 2 front facing speakers and is loud enough to be easily heard and has a 4" screen and large battery.

1 Like