Janus notifications

Just got the Janus but notifications aren’t working. Is that normal? I don’t have anything blocked

Hi . Need a bit more info to help . Do you have watch connected to phone . Is so what with ? Wiiwatch app or watchdroid ? Thanks

Hi, I’m using the watch as a standalone, not connected to any phone via any app. However, I do have an IPhone and the recommended application is WIIwatch.
I’m talking about regular notifications though. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc… I have to open the apps to see activity, no notifications.

You should look through the settings to make sure that apps are allowed to run in the background and that wifi doesn’t turn off when the screen is off

1 Like

Yes, that was it. Thanks.

Only problem is you can see a big battery drain . Some apps more than others . You will eventually find what is best for you .

1 Like

Yeah, one day I’m going to try flashing a custom room. Maybe we can get better battery life and performance.

You should get a great long day from this watch . They are much better than the older watches .