Issues with the watch - Google Maps - GPS/4G

Hello Community,

I have a few questions about the watch. 

First google maps - Its now my second watch (returned the lemfo lem x). And in both watches i had the same thing. In the “square-mode” when i used google maps first it was all normal. But when i returned a little bit later again to the app, or switched between round and square, then the screen comes slightly off the center of the screen. You can see anything, but google maps is not in the center, its slightly right. 

Is the GPS and 4g so bad? It is right next to my phone, and i got a GPS signal on my phone in about 5 seconds. And i also get 4G on my phone. The lemfo has no gps and mostly 2g. The frequencies are right. I checked it and i also get a view times 4G. 

And the strange thing is, when i have 4g, the lemfo makes “strange” noises. I mean, when you put your smartphone, mobilephone, … near loudspeakers, or headphones… then for example when you call someone they make this “didid didiid diiiiid” noises (sorry, cant explane it better xD ). When the frequency from the phone affect the electrons in the speakers… ^^ 

Do you have this issues too? I gues the google maps one is quit common…

Best regards and thanks for your awnsers

nobody an idea? With the GPS iseuse i tryed this out: /thread/3087/gps-issue-lemfo-lem8

But in my case i just get an error when i try to update the firmware (sp flash tool failed to open com port 1013)