Is there some news about developing kospet prime firmwre

Hi android watch family. I am just askinng the experts right here if a possibility to get a new update for kospet prime firmware intead of the 7.1.1 / am getting sick that this nice watch does not have untill now a new firmware with new features such as AOD. Or live watch faces like android wear.

You haven’t been looking much around here in the forum, if you haven’t discovered Universal Launcher and it’s ability to run advanced clockskin faces as well as watchmaker .watch faces. You can’t get much more live watchfaced than that…
No need to wait for firmware to solve this, you can get started right away…

4 Likes

It’s really unlikely that it will get updated from 7.1.1 and the reason it doesn’t have AOD is because it has an lcd screen instead of amoled

2 Likes

The Universal Launcher also offers a solution here. An always on function is integrated. So if you are not afraid of the display, you can also use it on IPS displays. Seriously, I do it on my Prime from time to time. And so far I have no display problems.

2 Likes

Hi. Have a god day. Thx for your answer i appreciated it. You said an always on is intergrated in the UL? Could you pls help how to get that pls? U mean the brightnes level to adjust right??

No . If installed , from watchface swipe down then swipe left a few times. you will find UL settings page and simply tick " always on " box .

Thx Dr for ur quick answer. I launched right now the UL. Swiped down then left and there was no option with always on box

Sorry. I’ve got it . Thx

1 Like

Just a question if you can help. Where to put the watchfaces going with the UL? I mean in which folder on the watch? Thx

There should be a folder named “clockskin” on your watch
The watchfaces should go there

But not the stock faces. These are included in the stocklauncher and do not appear in the preview when using Universal Launcher.

So, shall i copy them in a specific folder that i have to name it or copy them into beautifulwatchfaces folder?

No. You have to copy this files to your watch. If there isn’t a folder named “clockskin” you have to create it.

1 Like

Ok. I have just thought that watchfaces going with UL as . Watch ectensions should be in a seperate folder to be read by the watch. Thx lot, u r the experts.