IS THAT ANYBODY HAVE FINOW Q7 PLUS FIRMWARE

\ Is That Any Body Having Firmware For Finow Q7 Plus
I Having Finow Q7 Plus
It stucks In Boot
I Need Firmware For Flashing It
So Please help me out!!!

Nov 9, 2017 15:15:08 GMT 1 broooo6390 said:
\\ Is That Any Body Having Firmware For Finow Q7 Plus I Having Finow Q7 Plus It stucks In Boot I Need Firmware For Flashing It So Please help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how did it happen?

pablo11

\\ Is That Any Body Having Firmware For Finow Q7 Plus I Having Finow Q7 Plus It stucks In Boot I Need Firmware For Flashing It So Please help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will link to the firmware very soon.

here /thread/1750/finow-q7-plus

In your case I would chose  "firmware upgrade" and include the pre-loader - IF you are certain that you have a Q7 plus and not regular Q7 !!

Please read up on how to do it first and Sonia has kindly made a simple guide to follow here

Sir,
I Have Already Flashed Q7 Firmware To My Watch.But Inside Sp Flash Tool.It Show Me The Error Your Chipset Design Is MT6580.So I Need Firmware For Finow Q7 Plus Sir.(Finow Q7 Firmware Is Not Matched To Finow Q7 Plus Watchs Sir)

Tq Sir I Done That…

Nov 10, 2017 5:33:20 GMT 1 broooo6390 said:
Tq Sir I Done That......

they are two different watches so different firmware, the link for the qu7+ is:  /thread/1750/finow-q7-plus

Tq Sooooo Much I Done.

Thank You So Very Much for this! I could not find this anywhere else. Very Much Appreciated!

Hi There,

Is That I Can Able To Install Custom Rom To My Asus Zenwatch 2.Its Currently Running On Android Wear 2.0

Nov 29, 2017 12:52:18 GMT 1 broooo6390 said:
Hi There,

Is That I Can Able To Install Custom Rom To My Asus Zenwatch 2.Its Currently Running On Android Wear 2.0

you are in the wrong forum our forums are only for full android 5.1 and 4.4 smartwatches we do'nt support android Wear. try xda.

I bricked my S1+ trying to remove several faces that I had added to the ClockSkin folder. I searched everywhere for S1+ firmware, but couldn’t find it so I came here and downloaded the Finow FW.
I tried to loaded it using the latest SP Flash Tool, but it never worked. Nearly tore my hair out. I tried out a version that was 4 or 5 versions old and it worked great. Watch is now working great but of course it says Finow everywhere. I do have a problem that you might be able to help me with. I put a ClockSkin folder with a dozen or so faces in the watch and rebooted. Only one face shows up when I scroll through them. Any idea why only one shows up. They all were visible when this was a S1+ watch. Thanks. Nevermind, I found the problem with my ClockSkin folder. Stupid me, i screwed up the the formation of the folder. BTW, the SP flash tool v5.1344 would not work with my watch, but v5.1320 worked great.

Dec 23, 2017 19:38:35 GMT 1 davidrb said:
I bricked my S1+ trying to remove several faces that I had added to the ClockSkin folder. I searched everywhere for S1+ firmware, but couldn't find it so I came here and downloaded the Finow FW. I tried to loaded it using the latest SP Flash Tool, but it never worked. Nearly tore my hair out. I tried out a version that was 4 or 5 versions old and it worked great. Watch is now working great but of course it says Finow everywhere. I do have a problem that you might be able to help me with. I put a ClockSkin folder with a dozen or so faces in the watch and rebooted. Only one face shows up when I scroll through them. Any idea why only one shows up. They all were visible when this was a S1+ watch. Thanks.

follow this video: 

I need to Q7S smart mobile watche firmware to MT6260 Chipset

Jan 26, 2018 11:13:34 GMT 1 mdkabirbrail said:

read the whole thread and you'll find what you're looking for......
Jan 26, 2018 11:13:34 GMT 1 mdkabirbrail said:

MT6260 Chipset?

None of our watches use this chipset.

That is a tethering watch chipset.