iqi i8 LTE is here:)

well…we have another great watch from iqi that has come out, the i8 which is an upgraded i4 air.

sadly i’ve seen it for sale on a site that i do’nt like so if you want to see it just google it:)

Aug 2, 2018 20:35:26 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
well…we have another great watch from iqi that has come out, the i8 which is an upgraded i4 air.

sadly i’ve seen it for sale on a site that i do’nt like so if you want to see it just google it:)

Almost the same look as the Lemfo Lem7,but its  look like full around display but no mention in the spec and adds. no bad at all,from GearSh…t,no way Jose and look at this IQI I8 4G Smartwatch Phone 1.39 inch Android 7.0 MTK 6737 Quad Core 1.3GHz 1GB RAM 16GB ROM Sedentary Reminder Camera Bluetooth 4.0 600mAh Built-in
●Nano SIM Card / Bluetooth Phone Call / Answer
You can dial or answer a phone call from your wrist watch, so Bluetooth phone call,i believe when i see it.
Edit; not good, its going to have the black around bezel

it is’nt said anywhere on specs if it is going to have any ipxx:/

www.china-prices.com/smartwatch/13337/iqi-i8

Aug 2, 2018 23:48:57 GMT 1 leafar said:

Aug 2, 2018 20:35:26 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Almost the same look as the Lemfo Lem7,but its  look like full around display but no mention in the spec and adds. no bad at all,from GearSh…t,no way Jose and look at this IQI I8 4G Smartwatch Phone 1.39 inch Android 7.0 MTK 6737 Quad Core 1.3GHz 1GB RAM 16GB ROM Sedentary Reminder Camera Bluetooth 4.0 600mAh Built-in
●Nano SIM Card / Bluetooth Phone Call / Answer
You can dial or answer a phone call from your wrist watch, so Bluetooth phone call,i believe when i see it.
Edit; not good, its going to have the black around bezel

As an owner of an I4Air, the best smartwatch I’ve owned, my interest peaked when I saw this post. Went to GB to see what is listed about the watch. To me it looks exactly like an I4 on steroids, Android 7 and 600mah battery. But I had a couple of different takes on the watch. The display on the I4Air is not exactly edge to edge and the I8 appears to be the same. The case is smaller than the Lem 7 thus the bezel around the watch face is about half the size of the Lem 7 but isn’t a big deal to me.

Like on the I4 I believe the "Bluetooth Phone Call/Answer is referring to the ability to respond to calls from the watch but not make calls like the BT Call feature allows. I can do this on my I4 Air, which I never upgraded for the BT Call option. My theory is further supported by there being no mention of the watch having the BT call feature anywhere in the listing. Additionally in the listing it depicts both black and silver bezels which mirrors the I4 series. I will most likely be ordering one when it is offered by BangGood or another vendor.

capt jon

yes, i see it as my favorite watch so far and after it the kw68 and kw99 pro, and we still have’nt seen the 4g lte watch from microwear and kingwear which most likley will come soon.

I can’t wait no longer I just bought the Lem X
capt jon, If at least all the new A7 watches come with Bluetooth call/answer it would be great 

Aug 3, 2018 15:21:54 GMT 1 leafar said:
I can’t wait no longer I just bought the Lem X capt jon, If at least all the new A7 watches come with Bluetooth call/answer it would be great 

do you use sim with your watches?

Aug 3, 2018 16:35:26 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Aug 3, 2018 15:21:54 GMT 1 leafar said:
I can’t wait no longer I just bought the Lem X
capt jon , If at least all the new A7 watches come with Bluetooth call/answer it would be great 

No, because my phone carrier is Sprint which sucks my daughter change everything last year even she bought me an iPhone and I am an Android person and I have wait 2 year for the contract . I use my iPhone for videos mostly 75% a day .
Right here in USA just AT&T and T-mobile allow to use those Chinese devices, Sprint and Verizon doesn’t. After all it’s a lot issue with customer services.

leafar

what about using call and sms forwarding app?

Remember in IOS we don’t have that luxury , to tell you the true I just like this types of gadgets , with Thor pro I am happy I just want to see who’s calling me and some notifications.
Wearing a watch just started when those Bluetooth and Android phones come to play, I didn’t like to wear a watch before

Aug 3, 2018 18:22:44 GMT 1 leafar said:

Aug 3, 2018 16:35:26 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

No, because my phone carrier is Sprint which sucks my daughter change everything last year even she bought me an iPhone and I am an Android person and I have wait 2 year for the contract . I use my iPhone for videos mostly 75% a day .
Right here in USA just AT&T and T-mobile allow to use those Chinese devices, Sprint and Verizon doesn’t. After all it’s a lot issue with customer services.

If you are in the USA you have other options. I use SpeedTalk Sim Cards in my watches. They are on the T-Mobile network and available on Amazon or from Speedtalk. You can pay as little as $5 a month for 250mb card which is plenty for most watches. You just activate the cards on their web site and can refill them each month or as needed or use the Auto Fill option which does it automatically. Also they work on 2G, 3G or 4G LTE. T-Mobile is supporting 2G thru 2020.

Aug 4, 2018 16:35:27 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Aug 3, 2018 18:22:44 GMT 1 leafar said:
No, because my phone carrier is Sprint which sucks my daughter change everything last year even she bought me an iPhone and I am an Android person and I have wait 2 year for the contract . I use my iPhone for videos mostly 75% a day . Right here in USA just AT&T and T-mobile allow to use those Chinese devices, Sprint and Verizon doesn’t. After all it’s a lot issue with customer services.

If you are in the USA you have other options. I use SpeedTalk Sim Cards in my watches. They are on the T-Mobile network and available on Amazon or from Speedtalk. You can pay as little as $5 a month for 250mb card which is plenty for most watches. You just activate the cards on their web site and can refill them each month or as needed or use the Auto Fill option which does it automatic

you know this’s a pretty good idea for $5 a month I will check it when I receive my Lem X
thanks