iqi i4 air flash another firmware ?? and watch face install

hello guys i am new here…

I was wondering if i can flash firmware from some other smartwatch with same mediatek motherboard which can support greek language because there is no greek in this rom i have on watch. Plus one more thing i wanna change the watch face install i saw some youtube videos of you there is a link given plus.google.com/communities/109827242607524552712 from there all these watch faces can be used in my iqi i4 air ?

thanks in advance

andreasf2

welcome:)

are you sure there is’nt your language on the watch? you have to be careful which firmware you flash on your watch it can damage it beyond repair.

you can add as much as you want watchfaces to your watch:) all what on the G+ suit your watch.

Very nice thanks …
Yes there is no greek language on iqi i4 air is there any firmware that can work with the iqi i4 air ? maybe from another smartwatch with same motherboard ? how can i add the watchfaces?

Jul 10, 2018 10:38:48 GMT 1 andreasf2 said:
Very nice thanks .. Yes there is no greek language on iqi i4 air is there any firmware that can work with the iqi i4 air ? maybe from another smartwatch with same motherboard ? how can i add the watchfaces?

i'll check about the firmware.

capt jon

ricktop

pablo11

about watch faces have you watches my YT video how to do it in very simple way?

yes i ve seen this video… The problem i have is the language tho yes please search for compatible firmware…

when i long press on smartwatch face it allows me to download more but i dont like those

Jul 10, 2018 17:21:04 GMT 1 andreasf2 said:

download from our community WFs that you like and just add them as seen on the video.

ok thank you