IQI I4 AIR 2018 IMPROVEMENTS

Hey guys
I just buy iqi i4 air and just got they have improved something like kernel and some apps about fitness and a big surprise… You can make call by watch…
I just make a video.

Its really cool watch now…
Check it out

Thanks developers for the watch faces.

Apr 22, 2018 17:53:06 GMT 1 apricitas said:
Hey guys I just buy iqi i4 air and just got they have improved something like kernel and some apps about fitness and a big surprise.. You can make call by watch.. I just make a video.

Check it out

Just curious. Are you able to run Watch Droid on this watch with the BT call feature installed? My experience with the several watches, H2, Thor and LES1 I've owned with BT Call installed Watch Droid constantly disconnects and reconnects making it un-useable on these watches. Watch Droid runs perfect on my older I4Air.
Apr 23, 2018 20:16:28 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Hey guys I just buy iqi i4 air and just got they have improved something like kernel and some apps about fitness and a big surprise.. You can make call by watch.. I just make a video.

Check it out

Just curious. Are you able to run Watch Droid on this watch with the BT call feature installed? My experience with the several watches, H2, Thor and LES1 I've owned with BT Call installed Watch Droid constantly disconnects and reconnects making it un-useable on these watches. Watch Droid runs perfect on my older I4Air.

I didn't install watch Droid. Gonna tell you if they work or not together. Just afraid of missing bt call after your shared experiences. 😂😂
Apr 23, 2018 20:16:28 GMT 1 capt jon said:

Check it out

Hey there I just install watch Droid and it's working perfectly. My bt calling is working too. Just let you know there is no problem to active all of them

Thanks for the followup. 

Check it out

Just curious, where did you purchase this watch. Bangood and other sellers have not updated their sites to reflect the updates you mentioned. Thanks
Apr 25, 2018 15:27:56 GMT 1 capt jon said:

Check it out

Just curious, where did you purchase this watch. Bangood and other sellers have not updated their sites to reflect the updates you mentioned. Thanks

I just order it to a company located in Chang Hai and Shenzhen to buy it for me. And they did and sent it to me. I just ask them how they did it and will let you know if they answer me.
Apr 25, 2018 15:27:56 GMT 1 capt jon said:

Check it out

They have a supplier as i told you in China so he does the job and send it to me. That's all they said about how they purchase it

I have an idea; He might walks to a market and choose what i ordered and pay that in cash then walk to the post office and send to me :smiley: