IQI i2\i3 Firmware

For 4gb models only:

goo.gl/djwYbc

March 2017 Firmware for I3 now available. Has new watch face engine - check out the archive link above.

I2 28/05/16
Changes- Original firmware
Compatible with other watches- untested
Bug list- unknown
Notes- none

I2 07/07/16
Changes- UI improvements, better power consumption
Compatible with other watches- untested
Bug list- unknown
Notes- none

For 8gb HEHUI version only !!!

AQR-LAUNCH-I3-HEHUI-V05-20170518

This version is also one of the first of the new generation of FW which has the fully updated watch face engine and the Clockskin folder is already on the watch storage - ready for you to just drop your faces in. Once copied to the watch - just reboot and all will be available. There is also a face database refresh option which helps clean out any faulty files. I hope you like it. A lot of work and R&D went into it.

It also has a very early "test"version of the new Bluetooth app which you can install to your phone. It is called WiiWatch. It has great real time steps information and heart rate app. You can trigger the heart rate app remotely from phone to watch. Remote music player works. Remote camera opens your phone camera but does not actually take photos yet. It also currently sends all notifications under your status bar to the watch - yet to be refined.
The best thing about it is that the connection seems rock solid and uses very little power. Eric has had a few issues with his Honor 7 phone but so far that’s it. Supposedly compatible with Android 7 and IOS 7 but we have not been able to test this so feedback is welcome.

If you experience issues - just roll back to the previous version.

Link - goo.gl/FDR4Yy

IQI I2 FW

I2-V05-20160707    goo.gl/4m4sqB

hi do you still have this firmware? thanks

This exact version?
Have to be sure because a few different screen and touch panel versions were used.
What version do you have on the watch at the moment?
Or rather, what version did it come to you with?

if you could upload what you have, i would like to test all of them. thank you.

Nope, that’s not going to happen.

could you please share any firmware. i would just like to test it on my mtk6850 smartwatch

Which one?
I2 or I3…?

for the i2, sir. Thank you.